Gwethsmashers 05/09/2014 07:58 PM CDT
With the release of 3.1 are people able to enchant gwethsmashers again? If not, what step are you failing on?

It's not an easy thing for me to test as a GM - there's too many bypasses built into the system for me to easily replicate the 'True Player Experience'.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Gwethsmashers 05/09/2014 08:50 PM CDT
You carefully hold some kyanite stones above the swirling light in your other hand and lower it in. Upon contact, the light coalesces into an opaque, roaring vortex that completely engulfs the stones! Seconds later the light dims once more and the stones has vanished.
Blue and grey wisps appear in the light and quickly grow to become the dominant color.

You sense that the disintegrated object has absorbed enough material from the gwethdesuan stones to power the enchantment. Bringing your will to bear upon the light, you attempt to force it to reform.
Roundtime: 7 sec.
R>
No matter how hard you stare at the light, you lack the fundamental knowledge necessary to project your thoughts into the magical light.
A bright swirling light lets out a soft sigh as it slows, dims, and finally dissipates.
Re: Gwethsmashers 05/09/2014 09:50 PM CDT
Yeah, that's what I thought. It's the preview causing problems.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Gwethsmashers 05/09/2014 09:53 PM CDT
Should be bypassed down.

-Raesh

Re: Gwethsmashers 05/10/2014 03:23 AM CDT
> Seconds later the light dims once more and the stones has vanished.

Typo.
Re: Gwethsmashers 05/10/2014 04:04 AM CDT
Well, that's a seven year old typo but it should be fixed now.

-Raesh

Re: Gwethsmashers 05/10/2014 08:02 AM CDT
>Well, that's a seven year old typo but it should be fixed now.

For shame. Just because your typos are old enough to defend themselves with a knife doesn't mean you shouldn't fix them.

Yes, I know it wasn't yours, it's a joke, relax.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: Gwethsmashers 05/12/2014 02:47 PM CDT
You focus your magical senses on a sapphire pendant.
The sapphire pendant has a definite magical pattern, which apparently is an enchanted item.
You recognize the pattern as a manifestation of Lunar magic.
It seems to involve Psychic Projection magic and appears to mitigate thought projection.
The sapphire pendant will allow you to attempt to prevent another person from sending or receiving telepathic messages by centering the sapphire pendant on the individual. It works by sending a destructive charge through the gwethdesuan network in a bid to destroy the magical devices that are granting him telepathy. As a result, it may work strangely if the target is using telepathy via purely magical means or if the device has been hardened against such attacks. The target must have interacted with the network within five roisaen of your attack, otherwise he will not have a sufficiently strong residual connection to it for you to exploit.
It has 9 charges remaining and may be used once per day.
Roundtime: 20 sec.

Just letting you know that gwethsmashers are indeed able to be made right now.
Re: Gwethsmashers 05/12/2014 02:52 PM CDT
I cannot wait to make these.

Nikpack
Re: Gwethsmashers 05/12/2014 03:25 PM CDT

is it possible to give us a way to know when our cool-down period has passed so that we know when we can make another gwethsmasher or astral guide?
Re: Gwethsmashers 05/12/2014 09:00 PM CDT
I always had to use excel

Nikpack
Re: Gwethsmashers 05/13/2014 01:55 AM CDT
>Just letting you know that gwethsmashers are indeed able to be made right now.

I could have sworn there should have been a line in what you posted that went something along the lines of "You recognize this as a Gwethsmasher enchantment" or somesuch.

Lyzalian Farscribe

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear