Sigils 12/21/2012 06:34 PM CST
When you scribe from a scroll to another scroll, instead of constellation to a scroll, you get 1/2 the uses out of the scroll, is that correct?

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: Sigils 12/21/2012 07:57 PM CST
Yes.

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."
Re: Sigils 12/22/2012 01:22 PM CST
In that case, anyone feel like selling (or giving :-)) me one study of the following: Shrew, Scales, Durgaulda?

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: Sigils 12/22/2012 03:29 PM CST
"Yes" is not the proper answer to the original question.

-Artificer Nilassa

You notice Kssarh trying to remain hidden while speaking.
You hear the voice of Kssarh say, "Slackers."
Re: Sigils 12/22/2012 04:22 PM CST
Ok let me rephrase then... its not exactly half on all scrolls when you transfer a sigil from another scroll but it is always a reduced number many times of which it is half the uses.

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."
Re: Sigils 12/22/2012 07:41 PM CST
>>"Yes" is not the proper answer to the original question.

Expound?

TG, TG, GL, et al.

-Raesh
Re: Sigils 12/22/2012 07:45 PM CST
IIRC its 25(half) of the uses for sigilbooks

Its 1 use for everything else.

The Light is Crimson through the Darkness.
Re: Sigils 12/22/2012 08:46 PM CST
>>IIRC its 25(half) of the uses for sigilbooks
>>Its 1 use for everything else.

Thanks for the clarification.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

-Raesh
Re: Sigils 12/22/2012 10:07 PM CST
I forgot the Leather(bought ones not made) were changed so that it didn't do that with them either but I can't remember its uses, it something likes it goes from 20 to 5.

The Light is Crimson through the Darkness.
Re: Sigils 12/23/2012 06:22 AM CST
>>I forgot the Leather(bought ones not made) were changed so that it didn't do that with them either but I can't remember its uses, it something likes it goes from 20 to 5.

Newp. Just tested:

> unroll scro
You unroll your leather scroll.
> scribe scro

You carefully scribe the sigil of the blue moon Xibar upon the leather scroll with your burin.
The sigil floats gently over the leather scroll for a moment before burning into its surface.
Roundtime: 10 seconds.
R> read scr

There appears to be an intricate drawing scribed onto the leather scroll.
Guiding your fingers across it, you are able to make out a Celestial sigil of the moon Xibar, inscribed with average quality.
You notice the scroll will probably last for 1 more use.
Roundtime: 5 seconds.
R>

TG, TG, GL, et al.

-Raesh