CJ's 09/28/2012 10:05 AM CDT
How much do people charge to make CJ's?

Dierik

I'm SO tired of hearing "it's not fair" in regards to everything in this game people aren't good at or can't figure out how to combat. You'd think this was the 90's and we were all still 12 years old.

Uhhhh, that would have been 1970 for me.
Re: CJ's 09/28/2012 07:12 PM CDT
I charge 2 plat each (fully capped). Any higher price and I've found people won't use them to train. YMMV
Re: CJ's 09/28/2012 09:28 PM CDT
Someone was selling some to another person over the gweths for something outrageous a week or so ago. I think 10 plat/per. They agreed so up to them. I follow Mithyl's pricing when I do have them in my shop and sell them for 2 plat/each for 100 rank capped ones and 1.8 plat/each for 90+ rank ones.

Lyzalian Farscribe

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: CJ's 09/30/2012 12:53 AM CDT
I think I've sold mine for 3 plat doks each. It's not really worth the effort to me even at that price, so I doubt I'll go downward any further with them.

It really depends on what it's worth to you to do it. Keep in mind that at low prices you might get some huge orders too.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: CJ's 09/30/2012 03:12 AM CDT
It's not really worth it at all. In the time it takes to make 10 cj's (20 or 30 plat), I could make 45 plat killing celps. The hunting also includes lots of training of lots of skills. Enchanting is not very good for training skills. Looks like enchanting cj's isn't really a good way to make plats.

Dierik

I'm SO tired of hearing "it's not fair" in regards to everything in this game people aren't good at or can't figure out how to combat. You'd think this was the 90's and we were all still 12 years old.

Uhhhh, that would have been 1970 for me.