And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) 08/01/2008 02:40 AM CDT
Dear Rihaun,

If you are going to talk as much crap as you do about people, even and especially when you don't think they'll find out, at least have the testicular fortitude to not drop the words "consent" "reporting" and "gods" (for chrissake dude) the second someone indicates they're going to go Deliverance on your ass if you don't stop.

I would also like it a lot if you would stop the semi-constant mention that your character is old. Yes, we know Rihaun has been around for a long time. Some of us knew the guy that owned him before you bought him. Kindly stop acting as though your investment makes you better than anyone else, and save the crap talk for when your other bollock decides to drop.

Rev. Reene

SEND[Averiss] what were you recently doing with the mirror and the horse?

Idon: Is there something I should know about?
Me: I'm not even talking to you.
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) 08/01/2008 03:08 AM CDT
Whee! /popcorn

-Evran
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) 08/01/2008 03:23 AM CDT
Can't wait to read what prompted this one.
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) 08/01/2008 10:10 AM CDT
<<go Deliverance on your ass>>

:oP Ragran
(approves)
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) 08/01/2008 11:30 AM CDT
I declare this post full of win. I wish i could come up with something equally well-written and angsty, but i'll have to settle for seconding that his bought-character-superiority complex is annoying, as is his guano-crazy wife, Angel.
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) 08/01/2008 11:57 AM CDT
The gauntlet has been thrown. I'm curious to read any logs.

- Galren

>>The Rippentropps are a mysterious collective of well-known individuals whose primary charge is to initiate the advancing task of not stopping.
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) 08/01/2008 02:10 PM CDT
Someone should tell him.

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 02:39 PM CDT
Here we go again. PLEASE keep civil in your posting. Name calling really doesn't belong here. If you feel the need to make personal attacks take them to OOC conflicts. If I see more of this I am going to have to start pulling posts.

Lets all work to prevent a cranky Authoris.

Questions and/or comments can be sent to me at MOD-Authoris@play.net, Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 03:47 PM CDT
Umm, isn't this the conflicts folder?

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 03:50 PM CDT
>Umm, isn't this the conflicts folder?

IC conflicts, not OOC conflicts.

Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 03:51 PM CDT
Apparently you have to take it to an OOC Conflicts folder to say you know someone purchased their character.
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 03:57 PM CDT
thine arse is soooo big, it takes 2 parchment assertions t'be able to fully speak yer piece!

(staying ic)
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 05:52 PM CDT
My dearest Caelumia,

I respond because I have grown bored in my training and it amuses me to do so.

I see insults abound this fine day, But I would expect no less from the queen!

Firstly, I know you will hear what is being said. If I cared, I'd whisper it. never did it cross my mind i hope so and so dun find out...

on that note, you (not every rippentrop, or every high circled char you gave a lollipop to do your bidding) may personally go deliverance whenever you wish.

It's when someone says something that you don't like, and the first words out of your mouth are every chars name you know who can do what you can't...effectively back up your mouth. (who has the fortitude issue?)If you ramble off names, yes they should have consent, and I will point that out.

I don't really think i say i'm old that often. And if I do occasionaly, IC Rihaun is an old char, so I don't really see the beef there.

And since you want to get into OOC, yes, I purchased Rihaun, 70 circles and 9 years ago (approx). Who really cares, I don't hide it. So, your feeble attempt at I assume... hurting me somehow by telling people I purchased a char? yeah. Not working. I actually feel bad you take a game seriously enough that you feel the need to try and discredit the player of a character outside. Maybe it's time for a break?

And I never pretend to be better than anyone else IG or out, matter a fact I recently voted myself least likely char over 100th to get slaughtered by a ships rat. =)~ I am in fact quite humble and very willing to help anyone who needs it. Sarcastic yes, but very weell natured and down to earth. Just to give your "better than anyone else statement" is probably the only thing that hurt, well pricked a little. Enough people know me to know it's a crock.

As for my investment, I know it prolly a touchy subject...But it's been years i've had him and in my mind the personal relationships forged, friends, and enemies (i think you are the only one actually) I have made, make him 100% mine now.

I grow tired of your foolishness, attack me now.

Sincerely,
Rihaun Kregore
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 06:07 PM CDT
I like it when the topics of my thread become particularly relevant.

I said I'd come after you myself if you didn't stop, and I said a lot of people had come to me saying you were talking crap. You pointed out that I didn't have any consent on you and made it clear you'd report me if I did anything.

>> I grow tired of your foolishness, attack me now.

Okay. Are you asking me to do it again because...

* Rihaun was just struck down! [5:48]

...I was actually gonna let it drop, but I don't mind a second.

And hey, if it makes you feel better about dying, my murder fines are up to 10 plat again in Crossing. Alas.

Rev. Reene

Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 06:18 PM CDT
i want to muster the misfits that are the rippentropp's enemies and lead them in a glorious assault on your entire clan.

starting with the rippentropp traders and working our way up.

Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 06:31 PM CDT
If I cared, I wouldn't a left my body unattended after that post. <grin> Just wanted to let ya get it out of the way so you'd feel all happy inside about it and gettin to gloat. We done now? or you need to keel me some more to feel good about yourself? I'd hate gettin picked off while hunting, it's such a hassle. I will continue to speak freely by the way. If it is your perogative to kill me for it, have fun. Could really care less. It's not difficult to find a cleric, words however can last a lifetime...

Have a nice day! =)~

Mr. Haun
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 06:34 PM CDT
>> If I cared, I wouldn't a left my body unattended after that post. <grin> Just wanted to let ya get it out of the way so you'd feel all happy inside about it and gettin to gloat.

I'm sure this is exactly it and your whining about it afterward while you were dead in front of the guild was a masterful farce engineered to fool us all into thinking you really cared.

I TIP MY MONOCLE TO YOU SIR.

Rev. Reene

Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 06:41 PM CDT
well done for not reporting and letting the conflict take its course rihaun.

but next time be more threatening on the boards. less "come kill me and get it out of your system". More confidence. We need more verve moxy around here!

Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 06:47 PM CDT
who wined? I said, "oh look i'm dead, that was fast" i laughed and got raised.

If you need to make this bigger, and feel better I can say i was whiney. I whined like a lil lost dog! Does that help? I begged for my life also. And told caelumia she is my new god. In fact for my next favor i'm getting a caelumia orb at the altar. Everone knows you embelish to high hell. Since it is the drama you care about, I'm not gonna give you the saticsfaction of caring one ounce about what you say. Well from this point on anyway Babble on to your hearts content,spew your lies(or do you really believe them in your head) this thread is done for me.

Laters.

Rihaun "whiney boy" Kregore
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 06:52 PM CDT
good now we can get back to the conflict i want to talk about. cake vs. pie. which is better really?
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 07:04 PM CDT
If you wanted to know I was referring to you telling everyone "that wouldn't have happened if I was paying attention!" I guess there might be some mysterious hidden context there I'm unaware of since I was really just passing through to Rolagi so I could go back to Theren to hunt.

Just don't become a creepy stalker and we're cool. I'm not coming after you again. As the late Urwin pointed out, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

also cake > pie

Rev. Reene

Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 07:23 PM CDT
hah, I actually came back for the pie issue. I don't know if I said that, i don't keep logs. But if I did, thats not a whiney statement, it's a fact. I mean assuming I said it, it would be a factual statement. But as for cake vs pie, pie wins hands down.
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 08:24 PM CDT
<<Just don't become a creepy stalker and we're cool. I'm not coming after you again. As the late Urwin pointed out, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

Why so serious?

Pelag ai Aldam Stolas

People ask me all the time what it is like to play my character. So I tell them it is like being the Karate Kid except Mr Miyagi isnt helping you out.
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 09:18 PM CDT
>>Why so serious?

No. This is the pencil trick scenario.

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/01/2008 09:43 PM CDT
>> No. This is the pencil trick scenario.

I feel bad for laughing at this.

Really, really bad.

But I'm still laughing.

Rev. Reene

Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/02/2008 01:40 PM CDT
I feel that it is extremely important that I note this, despite the fact that it is unforgivably off topic:

Cake > Pie

~Kheldun

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/02/2008 02:10 PM CDT
Caelumia orbs. Thats a good one! I got a good laugh out of that one.

=]
A fellow gamer
Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/02/2008 02:55 PM CDT
Cael doesn't really have orbs. She's spokesperson for the IBTC.

Rev. Reene

Re: And now for something different (i.e. it's not about Stolas) ::nudge:: 08/16/2008 06:37 PM CDT
A post was hidden.