Posts Hidden 03/27/2007 04:49 PM CDT
Some posts were hidden. Keep it clean, folks.

Thanks,

Wixs

With any questions or comments, feel free to contact me (Mod-Wixs@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Message Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net).
Re: Posts Hidden 03/27/2007 04:53 PM CDT
I always hate when I miss reading the stuff that gets pulled in the conflicts folder. It's like you missed the good stuff.

-Serc

"Moon Mages have already been given some of the most ridiculously powerful magic in the game, third only to Warrior Mages and Barbarians" -Armifer
Posts Hidden 03/30/2007 04:23 AM CDT
Some posts were hidden.

Please remember, folks, that it is still inappropriate to insult the player of a character or another poster.

Thanks,

Wixs

With any questions or comments, feel free to contact me (Mod-Wixs@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Message Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net).
**Posts Hidden** 07/02/2008 01:41 PM CDT

Some posts were removed.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
** Posts Hidden ** 10/21/2008 11:50 AM CDT

Some posts were removed.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.