Prev_page Previous 1 3
Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 08:42 PM CDT
I was hoping you were going to take the high road here. Guess not.

>> I understand that some people are poor roleplayers and just have to take OOC info from the boards and bring it in game.

I'm glad that you can admit to having this flaw. Admission is the first step to improvement.

>> As I stated before, the information that my character has about Caelumia came from others in game.

Then you, simply put, have poor and inaccurate sources. Sorry to disappoint you. I'm pretty sure I know more about what my own character feels, says, and does than you do.

>> The masses can pander for titles and such, there are however more important things.

Like pandering to the Adan'f begging them to teach you their awesome evil necromancy.

Keep on truckin' dude. Good luck with that evil sorcerer routine. And hey, how'd that search for a Sever Thread scroll turn out?

Rev. Reene

"Who provides the opportunity to cultivate patience? Not our friends. Our enemies give us the most crucial chances to grow."
- Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 09:39 PM CDT
Thanks for the dance, I hope you dont mind if I lead.

<<I'm glad that you can admit to having this flaw. Admission is the first step to improvement.

You can not be so dense as to not realize that I was responding to another post. It is just like you Renee to take something out of context and warp it into something else altogether.

<<Then you, simply put, have poor and inaccurate sources. Sorry to disappoint you. I'm pretty sure I know more about what my own character feels, says, and does than you do.

I am sure you feel this way, but there are people more than willing to talk about what Caelumia does. Your little circle does not quite worship the ground you walk on like you think they do.

<<Like pandering to the Adan'f begging them to teach you their awesome evil necromancy.

And yet you say I dont RP? lol

<<Keep on truckin' dude. Good luck with that evil sorcerer routine. And hey, how'd that search for a Sever Thread scroll turn out?

I have seen about 3 for sale not including the one you tried to sell me at twice the going rate through a 3rd party. However, since the price will do nothing but go down as more enter the system and the demand for them lowers as people get it. The spell is not all that popular and when it gets down to around 100 or 50 plat I will buy it. I have the plat, I have the TDPs, I have the spell slot ... what I dont have is any worries.

And if you want some more evil sorcerer routine, I will be more than happy to hunt your character down and to spend all that plat I am saving to the Crossing authorites for Caelumia's murder charges. But, more than likely you would not see that as IG motivations for my character and rely on your old standby of OOC/IC crossover motivations. That is if you do not go hide or run from province to province so that others wont kill your character.

Shadowmancer Stolas, Darkling of the Progeny

"Moon Mages have already been given some of the most ridiculously powerful magic in the game, third only to Warrior Mages and Barbarians" -Armifer
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 09:48 PM CDT
>If it floats your boat go right ahead. I understand that some people are poor roleplayers and just have to take OOC info from the boards and bring it in game. As I stated before, the information that my character has about Caelumia came from others in game. She is not so sneaky and careful as she lays claim to.

That's sort of my point. That's IC stuff my character knows. It really has no place here, just like what you're saying about Caelumia the character. We're just discussing stuff on an OOC board.

My tongue in cheek may not have translated super well on the boards, but that's what we were going for.

There are a couple of people who have less than "noble" backgrounds who have or are seeking government positions. So, I'm not too sure I understand the logic of berating her for applying.

I have to say I'm pretty confused by that.

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 09:49 PM CDT
>>There are a couple of people who have less than "noble" backgrounds who have or are seeking government positions. So, I'm not too sure I understand the logic of berating her for applying.

Huldah does not approve of your campaign for PTA chairman election, PAL.

SEND[Iayn] You are not staff sling primary?
You say, "No, I'm not crazy."
SEND[Iayn] everyone knows staff slings are barbaric.
SEND[Iayn] certainly more barbaric than folding little pieces of paper
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 09:55 PM CDT
>Huldah does not approve of your campaign for PTA chairman election, PAL.

You don't know anything about what Huldah wants.

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 10:00 PM CDT
>> I am sure you feel this way, but there are people more than willing to talk about what Caelumia does.

No more willing than I am I'm sure. Just because I don't talk to you anymore doesn't mean I won't talk to almost anyone else that asks.

Lots of people know. Very few people know ICly. And Cael's stance isn't even pro-sorcery, really. So that makes it even funnier that you'd say that.

>> Your little circle does not quite worship the ground you walk on like you think they do.

I don't have a 'circle.' Never really have. Nice try though. Interesting to know people are going around claiming to be Cael's BFF.

>> And if you want some more evil sorcerer routine, I will be more than happy to hunt your character down and to spend all that plat I am saving to the Crossing authorites for Caelumia's murder charges.

I'd have retaliated against your character already had I not known for a fact how quickly you jump onto reporting scenarios that go badly for you.

Sorry, I won't play that game with you. I'd rather warn interact and walk away than have to discuss and justify my roleplaying positions with a GM.

>> But, more than likely you would not see that as IG motivations for my character and rely on your old standby of OOC/IC crossover motivations.

Yes. Oh dear. How dare Caelumia ignore Stolas. Which is what I have been doing very deliberately for the past few months.

I admit it gets difficult not to make a single snarky gweth comment when I'm getting five locates a night from you, but we all have weaknesses.

>> That is if you do not go hide or run from province to province so that others wont kill your character.

Never did. Ain't cantrips fun? And listening to you fall for it was hilarious. It made me laugh. So did the guy that was supposed to be hunting me. :)

Rev. Reene

"Who provides the opportunity to cultivate patience? Not our friends. Our enemies give us the most crucial chances to grow."
- Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 10:00 PM CDT
>>You don't know anything about what Huldah wants.

Yes I do.

Lightning, chaos, and lunch offerings with higher protein for grades K-12.

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 10:11 PM CDT
Dear Stolas,

Stop poisoning the forums with your false proclamations about whatever non-sense you can ponder up. We've all learned you have a deep seeded hatred for everything and everyone from your previous postings. You don't need to remind us anymore. Stop wasting everyone's time. It's not even entertaining. It's IRITATING.

-Ghodbane
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 10:16 PM CDT
<<Stop wasting everyone's time.>>

I second that motion.
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 10:24 PM CDT
When is the kissing and making up?

Moon Mage Nilassa
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 10:26 PM CDT
I guess Stolas found Caelumia's secret spot?

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 10:49 PM CDT
I keep getting you two confused with the same damn avatar.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 10:59 PM CDT
>I keep getting you two confused with the same damn avatar.

Just remember:

I'm the funny one.

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 11:04 PM CDT
haha thats funny someone makes a thread to call out stolas and then everyone tells him to just let it go when he replies to it...classic

-Strk
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/26/2007 11:29 PM CDT
>>I keep getting you two confused with the same damn avatar.

What do you think the H-PAL V2.0 stands for?

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 10:06 AM CDT
Dear Ghodbane,

You were not invited to the dance, though I am sure you would love to cut in. When I want your social commentary I'll be sure to let you know. Till then please feel free to whine, complain, cry and rage against the injustices of life in your little corner of the world.

"Moon Mages have already been given some of the most ridiculously powerful magic in the game, third only to Warrior Mages and Barbarians" -Armifer
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 10:11 AM CDT
<<There are a couple of people who have less than "noble" backgrounds who have or are seeking government positions. So, I'm not too sure I understand the logic of berating her for applying.

I would not say noble as they reflects more upon peerage, the words I would use are illegal, circumspect or outlaw.

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 10:36 AM CDT
>>You were not invited to the dance, though I am sure you would love to cut in. When I want your social commentary I'll be sure to let you know.

Ooh! I could feel the burn on that. HE DOESN'T WANT YOUR SOCIAL COMMENTARY IN THIS FORUM, GHODBANE.

>>Till then please feel free to whine, complain, cry and rage against the injustices of life in your little corner of the world.

He's not the one calling it "Barbarian Realms."

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 11:11 AM CDT
>He's not the one calling it "Barbarian Realms."

Let's call it Bardrealms and giggle and hug.

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 11:37 AM CDT
>>Let's call it Bardrealms and giggle and hug.

I thought that was DulciniaRealms.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 11:39 AM CDT
>I thought that was DulciniaRealms.

You're right. My bad.

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 12:19 PM CDT
Add annoying ear movements and blue rooms and you could make it Prydaenrealms

~Arwinia

You are Shrimpstar, a Prydaen Bard.
You have pointed ears and cat-slitted clear colored eyes. Your amber mane is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have grey fur and a slender tail.
You look tired.

You are wearing nothing special.
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 02:38 PM CDT
>You were not invited to the dance, though I am sure you would love to cut in.

That's why I wrote you a letter starting with Dear Stolas, so you could read it when you and Renee were done. You're the one who decided to stop everything and include me in your threesome.

>When I want your social commentary I'll be sure to let you know.

Gulphphunger stole my thunder on this.

>Till then please feel free to whine, complain, cry and rage against the injustices of life in your little corner of the world.

Maybe it's not your fault you're such an embarassment to the guild. You clearly have "Understanding, praise, cheer and contentment" mixed up with "whine, complain, cry and rage." Everytime you attempt to post ideas of greatness, your backwards brain begins toying with you and replaces everything you thought up with spiteful stories that no one can stand to appreciate.

I hate to join in on the group beatdown you routinely receive on the boards, but sometimes it's just necesary for the dork to learn his place in a community who rejects him. Posting here makes me feel like I just kicked an annoying child playing his loud obnoxious toy. Yeah it's mean, but damn is it worth it.

-Ghodbane
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 02:52 PM CDT
>>Gulphphunger stole my thunder on this.

Sorry about that. I was in a snarky mood this morning and when I saw an opportunity, I jumped on it. I should have held back, because there's at least 5 funnier/more scathing replies that could have been written, but I kinda killed the moment. I should have at least had some coffee before I went snarking.

Oh, well. That's the beauty of a good Stolas v. Reene (et al.) fight. Another opportunity for humor is bound to come along at any minute.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 04:07 PM CDT
>>Your little group just needs to sit in the Town Green and convince each other what great roleplayers and evil plotters ya'll are.

as opposed to crying on the boards about being left out?

~Arwinia

You are Shrimpstar, a Prydaen Bard.
You have pointed ears and cat-slitted clear colored eyes. Your amber mane is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have grey fur and a slender tail.
You look tired.

You are wearing nothing special.
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 04:18 PM CDT
>>the information that my character has about Caelumia came from others in game. She is not so sneaky and careful as she lays claim to.

People who rely on rumors for information shouldn't be allowed to call themselves scholars.

Speaking as the player of a character who has spoken at length, open mindedly and ICly with Caelumia about her actions, position, intentions and goals; let me assure you that any rumors of her association with Sorcery or working for the Children have been greatly exaggerated. If your character really thinks he has something to gain by spreading unprovable rumors about someone, only to be discredited due to his obvious grudge against said person and lack of evidence, I guess that is a valid way to "role play", however.

Since it isn't exactly a secret that Caelumia and Kougen speak with each other, feel free to track him down and ask his opinion on the matter. Just don't be offended if he laughs at your accusations before politely explaining to you why you're as wrong as the theory about Xibar being made of blue cheese held together by toothpicks. And as for rumors... if you can't trust the word of a well known, respected man in good standing with both his Guild and the community at large regarding someone he has associated with for years, who can you trust? (Probably not your OTHER sources, for starters)

By the way, Caelumia didn't say a word to the Ferdahl about being an Ambassador at the audience. She addressed a COMPLETELY different matter, then made some pleasant small talk. Did you get confused, or were you just being OoC?

~ Celestian Kougen Aensworth, Advisor of Ilithi

You also see a looming Shadow Servant, a golden eagle, a crested eagle, a red-winged hawk,
a kestrel, a prairie falcon, and a merlin.
> per merlin
I could not find who you were referring to.
> find merlin
Brave Adventurer In the Realms:

Merlinx
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 04:34 PM CDT
What in the heck have I missed from not being in game for a year plus...

Drama Llamas?!
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 06:32 PM CDT
Kougan,

To my character Stolas, a Celestian's word is worth less than a handful of Fluffy feathers. Stolas also remembers Kougan as a young whippersnapper running around at the steps of the Crossing guildhouse asking for classes and generally being disruptive when he wanted to be. As I have said before, Stolas is not a perfect character. He does not know all the things I do about history, events and motivations. He believes things which are obviously false and counter productive to some of his goals. But, just like Caelumia says, I cannot RP.

However, thank you very much for the "me to" post. I guess you are not included in Caelumia's little pack of friends since you two talk so much together and interact so often IG.

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 06:40 PM CDT
I am bored of this conflict, can we have a new one?

Despite your best efforts, skinning the gargoyle just isn't going to happen this time. Maybe helping little old Halfling widows across a busy Crossing street is more your line of work?
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 06:56 PM CDT
>Your little group just needs to sit in the Town Green and convince each other what great roleplayers and evil plotters ya'll are.

Hmm, I don't know Caelumia or Renee or whoever you have the big attitude with. Also, I don't know you except on the forum here. You need to know how bad you look on the message boards and how bad we as a guild look because of you. I'm annoyed, and so is everyone else. We've asked you to calm down before. You clearly don't want to change. If you have something legit to bring up, then good. Just seriously chill out and don't act like a seething teenager. I don't want the GMs to fear reading our boards because of people like you.

>If you consider the "me to" "me to" posts a beatdown I would hate to see what you consider a fight.

I was giving you credit because you're outnumbered here. Hopefully you'll rethink things in the future, but I doubt it.

-Ghodbane
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/27/2007 07:20 PM CDT
I've always liked the "My character knew your's when they were a baby" attacks. Somone said somthing similar to Serc on the gweth the other night along the lines of "I knew you when you were a baby in the topiary". I thought that was funny because I never went to the topiary untill after 50th cricle. While thats no "uber leet" circle range I also wouldn't call it baby either.

Anyway, no one has walked out of a character generator fit for being better than first circle so I don't really see the point in bringing up "You were once low circle!". Yeah, me, you and anyone who's ever rolled up a character. Now the satasfying responce to that is "And yet I can still one shot you" but thats a story for another time.

Now back to your regularly schedualed conflict.

-Serc

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/28/2007 01:04 AM CDT
My characters knew your characters when he was a baby. There are few better ways to learn the true nature of a person/character than to find out how they treat their inferiors.

So there.

X
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/28/2007 08:14 AM CDT
"My characters knew your characters when he was a baby. There are few better ways to learn the true nature of a person/character than to find out how they treat their inferiors.

So there."

I know this is in responce to me, but is it directed at me?

-Serc

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/28/2007 10:47 AM CDT
<<Hmm, I don't know Caelumia or Renee or whoever you have the big attitude with. Also, I don't know you except on the forum here. You need to know how bad you look on the message boards and how bad we as a guild look because of you. I'm annoyed, and so is everyone else. We've asked you to calm down before. You clearly don't want to change. If you have something legit to bring up, then good. Just seriously chill out and don't act like a seething teenager. I don't want the GMs to fear reading our boards because of people like you.

1) Someone please explain about the Conflicts folder, I wont waste my time.
2) I bet you are either a Democrat, a Liberal, or from California.
3) Responsible and intelligent people voice out when they see a problem and then try and fix them. I know this is not something done for the most part in this day and age. It is much easier to sit around and hope someone will do something for you.
4) At least you are following my advice already and complaining about me -- too bad I am only a problem when I disagree with you. If you follow me around and bring me stuff, I will be your mentor.

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/28/2007 10:59 AM CDT
"2) I bet you are either a Democrat, a Liberal, or from California.
3) Responsible and intelligent people voice out when they see a problem and then try and fix them. I know this is not something done for the most part in this day and age. It is much easier to sit around and hope someone will do something for you."

This made me giggle a little. Bad evil liberal Democrats! bad bad bad!

Oh yeah, if you don't agree with somthing though...um..love it or leave it! You don't love bush you don't love America! OMG why do you hate the troops!?!?!?!

Hehe. Democrat's and liberals in general get so much crap for being "Responsible and intelligent people who voice out when they see a problem and then try to fix it". The duality of this attack is just awesome. I love that they were right next to eachother too.

You brought a little ray of sunshine to my day.

-Serc

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/28/2007 11:06 AM CDT
"2) I bet you are either a Democrat, a Liberal, or from California."

"Bad evil liberal Democrats! bad bad bad!"

Oh, no, I am sure he only meant you are bad if you are either a Democrat or a Liberal or from California. So if you are a liberal Democrat, you are actually good! (two negatives are a positive, you see). On the other hand, if you are a liberal Democrat Californian, I suppose there is a special place in Hell for you.
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/28/2007 12:30 PM CDT
<< I'm annoyed, and so is everyone else.

I am part of "everyone else." I am not annoyed.
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/28/2007 12:32 PM CDT
Stolas grab a beer.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/28/2007 12:53 PM CDT
>>Stolas grab a beer.

No OMG beer was completely nerfed. It's almost a punishment being beer primary.

Chock up another win to VodkaRealms.

Re: Okay, Stolas, let's dance. 03/28/2007 01:19 PM CDT
Where's Huldah's Pal (the original) to weigh on on whether or not this thread delivers?

Fuquois
Prev_page Previous 1 3