Diminishedangel 02/11/2007 09:06 AM CST
I haven't figured out if you're intentionally missing the point or if you just didn't get enough nutrition when your neurons were forming, but whichever it is..

Just stop posting. Really. Your inability to grasp the basic facts we're arguing about makes your every contribution an extra text buffer people have to read through to get to the actual discussion.

I get that you think THIS IS SOME HUGE CONSPIRACY BY TEH WARRIOR MAGEZ TO GUT UR MAGIC, but it's not.

So shut up and let the people with working forebrains talk, ok?

Luv,
Mazrian
Re: Diminishedangel 02/11/2007 06:23 PM CST
You know, I have to be going for some sort of record here. If the J'Lo thread in the Empath conflicts folder were ot around the last active thread in three guild folders would be directed at me, even if the Paladin one is ancient.

You are Malkien, a dashing Barbarian. Huzzah!
You are Apis, a legendary Cleric in your own head.
You are Ragesong. What sort of Kaldar is a Bard, anyways, doofus?
You are also Pellazan (WM), Essatariol (Ranger) and running out of sig space.
Re: Diminishedangel 02/11/2007 10:38 PM CST
<<If the J'Lo thread in the Empath conflicts folder were ot around the last active thread in three guild folders would be directed at me, even if the Paladin one is ancient.>>

Try and try again.

'Lint

Adventurer Spotlight:
Vitharil asks Faragin, "Have my baby?"
Vitharil offers Faragin a baby doll swaddled in a light blue blanket.

You laugh!
Re: Diminishedangel 02/12/2007 02:44 PM CST
>>You know, I have to be going for some sort of record here.

Maybe you should take the hint.

~Arwinia

Your mind hears Netherlich thinking "Actually i was asking to buy....movin up to 50Pk for Limb Disruption and 40 for Blackfire."
Re: Diminishedangel 02/13/2007 10:15 AM CST
>Maybe you should take the hint.
>~Arwinia

How dare you use logic. Beast.
Re: Diminishedangel 02/13/2007 07:07 PM CST
>>Maybe you should take the hint.

Hey wow, Mattsmomma and Praxis and Julian. If Zairius were here I'd say we have all our trolls in one basket, but he has been displaying an uncharacteristic ability to use half-sound arguments lately so I won't pick on him. I would also mention Sylvrwind but she isn't really too bad, I just like trying to annoy her.

But yeah, now that Praxis is here I can definitely call this case closed.

Re: Diminishedangel 02/13/2007 07:31 PM CST
>> But yeah, now that Praxis is here I can definitely call this case closed.

No you can't.

Rev. Reene

On game crashes...

Stolas: probably caelumia
Pal: i had no idea she could hax0r
Stolas: or script that well
Pal: script well to get to 50th?
Re: Diminishedangel 02/13/2007 07:46 PM CST
>>No you can't.

Actually I can. The boards are OOC Sylverwind.

Re: Diminishedangel 02/13/2007 07:57 PM CST
DA,

Go away.

You bring nothing to the community.

I'd tell you to die in a fire, but you're not worth the oxygen it would take to fuel the combustion.

In fact, take your mac and your man-capris and just drive on over a cliff in your Jetta and the world will be a better place.

M.
Re: Diminishedangel 02/13/2007 09:22 PM CST
>>DA,

I'm not a district attorney, and criminal justice never interested me as a possible field of employment.

>>Go away.

The rent's a little high, but the neighborhood is great and you can't beat the location.

>>You bring nothing to the community.

I consider reminding you that you're evasion tertiary and encouraging you to whine about it at every possible opportunity an invaluable service to these boards. Your recent string of ridiculous Warrior-Mage favoritism in the Magic folder proves I have already left my mark.

>>I'd tell you to die in a fire, but you're not worth the oxygen it would take to fuel the combustion.

I'm sorry Julian, but it appears you can't pour additional mana into your sense of humor.

>>In fact, take your mac and your man-capris and just drive on over a cliff in your Jetta and the world will be a better place.

Kids these days are stupid. I was enjoying irony and tongue-in-cheek sarcasm long before it became popular with the hoodie-wearing Jetta crowd.

Re: Diminishedangel 02/13/2007 10:04 PM CST
>>I have already left my mark.

Yup. The two posters who didn't know you're a moron are now informed.

There's nothing more I can do here.

M.
Re: Diminishedangel 02/13/2007 10:50 PM CST
>>Yup. The two posters who didn't know you're a moron are now informed.

It's really hard to think of witty comebacks for weak attacks like this. There's not much substance to pick apart.

Re: Diminishedangel 02/14/2007 08:23 AM CST
>I'd say we have all our trolls in one basket

Yes... open for viewing and on the same account!

>You are Malkien, a dashing Barbarian. Huzzah!
>You are Apis, a legendary Cleric in your own head.
>You are Ragesong. What sort of Kaldar is a Bard, anyways, doofus?
>You are also Pellazan (WM), Essatariol (Ranger)
Re: Diminishedangel 02/14/2007 05:45 PM CST
Back off, DIMINISHED is cool and his ideas are sound, not to mention creative. Just because you don't agree with his thoughts doesn't mean you have to go blow a gasket.

Don't stop doin' what yer doin', brotha'.

~The one who is obsessed with power.
__
http://soundsoftime.tripod.com - The all New Sounds of Time
http://drleilond.tripod.com - The Story
drleilond.tripod.com/Guild_Requirements.xls - Personal Bard Guild Req Sheet
Re: Diminishedangel 02/14/2007 09:58 PM CST
>>Yes... open for viewing and on the same account!

There you go Praxis. Like I said I'm happy to meet you in-game any time you want to settle our differences and I won't report should I happen to die. I'm a little busy this week so you won't see me much, but feel free to keep an eye out, it's an open offer.

>>Back off, DIMINISHED is cool and his ideas are sound, not to mention creative. Just because you don't agree with his thoughts doesn't mean you have to go blow a gasket.

I'm not surprised honestly. I will admit I'm a little troll-ish myself sometimes, if only because I don't have a problem telling someone I think they're full of it, which is why you see me conflicting with characters who all share certain types of personality traits.

Though thanks for the chivalry anyways.

Re: Diminishedangel 02/14/2007 10:25 PM CST
>>Back off, DIMINISHED is cool and his ideas are sound, not to mention creative. Just because you don't agree with his thoughts doesn't mean you have to go blow a gasket.<<

I think your definition of sound is different from the standard..

M.
Re: Diminishedangel 02/15/2007 12:13 AM CST
>>I think your definition of sound is different from the standard..

Would this make you feel better?

11: mere noise, without meaning
Random House Unabridged.

-- Holy Scholar Diarik Erasto, Arcane Researcher, in search of spiritweaving.
http://www.rangerrawb.com/wiki/index.php/User:Diarik
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pensive-spirit/
Re: Diminishedangel 02/15/2007 07:00 AM CST
>>Actually I can. The boards are OOC Sylverwind.

>>There you go Praxis. Like I said I'm happy to meet you in-game any time you want to settle our differences and I won't report should I happen to die. I'm

~Arwinia

You are Shrimpstar, a Prydaen Bard.
You have pointed ears and cat-slitted clear colored eyes. Your amber mane is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have grey fur and a slender tail.
You look tired.

You are wearing nothing special.
Re: Diminishedangel ::Nudge:: 02/15/2007 10:54 AM CST
Ok gang,

Before this one goes further, I have to remind you that conversations on the Boards are not to be taken into the game, these forums are OOC.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: Diminishedangel 02/15/2007 12:00 PM CST
>There you go Praxis. Like I said I'm happy to meet you in-game any time you want to settle our differences and I won't report should I happen to die.

1. Replace 'should I happen to' with 'when'. People like you with characters nobody has ever heard of are about as worrisome as a cloudy day.
2. I said before (see: Paladin thread of same title), I will not take anything BBS related strictly IG. However, if you happen to do something dumb around and/or to me, I would be forced to consider it IC. Be yourself.
2a. If you just want to wiff three times and depart, I will accommodate a barb pit spar request.
3. I tolerated Ragran's (<3 Adam, !<3 Ragran) crap for weeks and put him down once or twice without feeling any need to involve GM's.
4. Although Annwyl maybe having kittens about now [re: this post], I'm taking all this in a fun-spirited way, and not a hateful one. I'm not even wearing my aluminum foil armor or sharpening my paper towel tube cardboard sword. :D
Re: Diminishedangel 02/15/2007 12:48 PM CST
lol

~Arwinia

You have pointed ears and cat-slitted clear colored eyes. Your amber mane is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have grey fur and a slender tail.
You look tired.

Re: Diminishedangel 02/15/2007 11:40 PM CST
>>1. Replace 'should I happen to' with 'when'. People like you with characters nobody has ever heard of are about as worrisome as a cloudy day.

Right. Brave enough to brag about how quickly you'd kill me but not brave enough to actually see if you can. Classic Praxis right there.

FYI, Diminished is not my only account, no. It's simply my posting account and my most fun one right now. I actually prefer a little anonymity because I haven't been stupid enough to event-chase, register with the military, and spar in tourneys like I used to with my older characters. It's nice and QUIET. Something to be said for that. My older characters are mostly collecting dust right now, save for the Thief because I'm asbolutely loving the new stealing system.

>>~Arwinia

And speaking of...

I'm not sure if you wanna jump into these discussions, it's impossible to combat log on OOC forums.

But whatever. You were and remain a prepondering, silly annoyance. It's hardly worth getting my pants all a-tangle.

Re: Diminishedangel 02/15/2007 11:57 PM CST
>> Brave enough to brag about how quickly you'd kill me but not brave enough to actually see if you can.

Not wanting to bring a completely OOC conflict into the game couldn't possibly have anything to do with it.

Rev. Reene

On game crashes...

Stolas: probably caelumia
Pal: i had no idea she could hax0r
Stolas: or script that well
Pal: script well to get to 50th?
Re: Diminishedangel 02/16/2007 05:15 AM CST
<<There you go Praxis. Like I said I'm happy to meet you in-game any time you want to settle our differences and I won't report should I happen to die. I'm a little busy this week so you won't see me much, but feel free to keep an eye out, it's an open offer.>>

Brockman: Scientists say they're also less attractive
physically, and while we speak in a well-educated
manner, they tend to use lowbrow expressions like,
"Oh, yeah?" and "Come here a minute."
Homer: Oh yeah? They think they're better than us, huh?
Bart, come here a minute.
Bart: You come here a minute.
Homer: [shakes fist] Oh yeah?
Re: Diminishedangel 02/16/2007 06:25 AM CST
>>I'm not sure if you wanna jump into these discussions, it's impossible to combat log on OOC forums.

I've never combat logged, I take my licks as they come. Just ask Pythol <3 Nice try though.

>>Right. Brave enough to brag about how quickly you'd kill me but not brave enough to actually see if you can. Classic Praxis right there.

More awesome roleplay and further proof you can't draw the line between IC and OOC. GJ.

~Arwinia

You look tired.

Re: Diminishedangel 02/16/2007 12:47 PM CST
>People like you with characters nobody has ever heard of are about as worrisome as a cloudy day.

Hey now. I've seen Malkien in Theren. Judging from his gems I think he was a creeper/vine hunter. This was a while ago though, so maybe he's moved up to vipers or something. Watch out(?).

~ S.S.
Re: Diminishedangel 02/16/2007 01:03 PM CST
>Hey now. I've seen Malkien in Theren. Judging from his gems I think he was a creeper/vine hunter. This was a while ago though, so maybe he's moved up to vipers or something. Watch out(?).

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
~Arwinia

You look tired.

Re: Diminishedangel 02/16/2007 05:50 PM CST
>FYI, Diminished is not my only account, no.

We haven't even gotten your little noobs killed yet and you are already talking about your older characters...
Re: Diminishedangel 02/16/2007 05:53 PM CST
>Not wanting to bring a completely OOC conflict into the game couldn't possibly have anything to do with it.

Stop. Using. Logic.