Prev_page Previous 1
Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 03:41 AM CDT
Wow. That huldah thing was funny . . . the first 87 times. Also, I liked the slumber party better than your lame movie weekend.
Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 03:59 AM CDT
Alright, while, I'm not good at conflicts... That was just lame. That was actually lamer than lame, but since we haven't been able to put a name to it, lame will have to do.

~~
A tongue of purely black flame erupts from the rogue gate, lashing out at you! Your body is consumed in an eyeblink, leaving only a thin Elf-shaped shell of ash which quickly dissipates in the breeze.
Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 09:09 AM CDT
>Also, I liked the slumber party better than your lame movie weekend.

I guess we won't be inviting you out to any weekends with us then.

And of course, its a proven fact that things stop being funny on the 88th time. Duh.

This weekend Huldah and I made cookies. And I was all like, dude. Chocolate chip. But he was all, NO! OATMEAL RAISIN. So, when he was sleeping later that night I put his hand in warm water and made him pee. HAH!
Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 10:06 AM CDT
Actually Elen miscalculated, it stopped being funny after the fifth time.

-- Follow of Huldah but just sick of you, Toldorf GurKct, slave to the power of Death

<standing idle after being arrested, coin was in hand>
Geradan asks, "theres something wrong with an elf that just stand there nakid with just a key han..... what is that key hanging on anyways?"
Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 11:50 AM CDT
Snugglies!

I find this extremely hilarious. When I start doing it for your amusement, we can talk about how bored everyone is with it. But, I'm doing it for my own. And it still makes me giggle.

And Huldah too. Except his is more like a titter, and a snort.

This weekend Huldah and I made cookies. And I was all like, dude. Chocolate chip. But he was all, NO! OATMEAL RAISIN. So, when he was sleeping later that night I put his hand in warm water and made him pee. HAH!
Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 01:27 PM CDT
I like it. It makes me laugh. I wish I was at a Huldah sleepover, but...I'm with you on the whole chocolate chip being better than oatmeal raisin thing.

KitKat
Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 02:26 PM CDT
>I wish I was at a Huldah sleepover, but...I'm with you on the whole chocolate chip being better than oatmeal raisin thing.

Seriously, if I invite you, we can take him down and make chocolate chip. I'm stuck eating Oatmeal Raisin for the next week. Blech.

Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 06:18 PM CDT
I think the huldah thing is hilarious, and since I'm the funniest person around here I think that should trump any other opinions.

-Strk
Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 06:21 PM CDT
>I think the huldah thing is hilarious, and since I'm the funniest person around here I think >that should trump any other opinions.

You are a man of fine taste. I am sure that you prefer Chocolate Chip cookies to Oatmeal Raisin as well.

Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 07:21 PM CDT
You and Huldah are both wrong, and yet I believe if you work together you will find a splendid solution to your dispute.

The solution, of course, is that the best cookies are oatmeal chocolate chip.
Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 07:55 PM CDT
>You and Huldah are both wrong,

>and yet I believe if you work together you will find a splendid solution to your dispute.

Nah. I like to reap all the reward for myself. So does Huldah. We don't make a good team.

>The solution, of course, is that the best cookies are oatmeal chocolate chip.

Huldah just threw up a little in his mouth.

Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 08:22 PM CDT
Peanut butter chocolate chip pwnz you all.

Rev. Reene, player of a few
"Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie." - Mae West
Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 08:28 PM CDT
Nope. Genocide By Chocolate for teh win.

Amagaim; the player of,

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 09:05 PM CDT
There was a time once when Huldah put skittles in the cookie mix instead of reese's pieces.

It wasn't bad.

Re: Huldah's pal 10/17/2005 10:34 PM CDT
quit conflicting over cookies and get back to conflicting over jewelry, pansies.
Re: Huldah's pal 10/18/2005 09:12 AM CDT
i cant believe im getting sucked into this cookies and smoochies conversation...I hate when this happens:

But, actually, Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Dough ice cream could put an end world hunger, find homes for the homeless, stop all war, and even get Ragran circling again.

Seriously.

:oP Ragran
Re: Huldah's pal 10/18/2005 12:03 PM CDT
>i cant believe im getting sucked into this cookies and smoochies conversation...I hate when this happens:

Pishaw. Cookies are in fact, a thing to kill over. I just haven't killed Huldah because he happens to be a good roomate, and those are REALLY hard to find nowdays. He pays half the rent and utilities. PLUS he does all the laundry... although maybe that should stop. I saw him wearing a brassiere of mine the other day...

ANYWAY.

>But, actually, Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Dough ice cream could put an end world hunger, find homes for the homeless, stop all war, and even get Ragran circling again.

You should write the U.N about that.

Re: Huldah's pal 10/18/2005 12:18 PM CDT
Dragonrealms doesn't have a mission to the UN. Its like the NYSE trading floor...can't work it unless you work for someone that owns a seat.

See? Red tape is a real problem.

Re: Huldah's pal 10/18/2005 12:35 PM CDT
Just steal a seat Ragran :grin:

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing.
~~~
Join The Fallen!
Re: Huldah's pal 10/18/2005 12:42 PM CDT
>Dragonrealms doesn't have a mission to the UN.

We should really work on that then.

DragonRealms: Bringing Peace to the Middle East.

DragonRealms: Supporting Sudan since 1998.

Catchy no?

Re: Huldah's pal 10/18/2005 12:52 PM CDT
<<DragonRealms: Bringing Peace to the Middle East.>>

<<DragonRealms: Supporting Sudan since 1998.>>

<<Catchy no?>>

Pretty damn funny...

Re: Huldah's pal 10/18/2005 05:07 PM CDT
Sorry, white chocolate macadamia. Mwahahaha
Re: Huldah's pal 10/18/2005 06:02 PM CDT
How about we bring some chocolate chip cookies to the next UN meeting? Then we can ease into the Ben and Jerry thing without startling anyone.

Chaerlie
AKA Moon Mage KitKat
Patron of Lord Aquaman
Re: Huldah's pal 10/18/2005 06:02 PM CDT
>>>macadamia

And my thoughts immediately segue towards bulbous bouffant, gazebo, blubber and mukluk.

Damn Doctor Demento for introducing me to that song!

Amagaim; the player of,

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Re: Huldah's pal 10/18/2005 06:07 PM CDT
>How about we bring some chocolate chip cookies to the next UN meeting? Then we can ease into the Ben and Jerry thing without startling anyone.

A cunning plan. I like it. Proceed!

Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 03:15 AM CDT
Okay, I like the thread, and it's funny at times... but anybody else see a problem with the fact that our conflicts folder has turned into bad puns and jokes? ;)

~~
A tongue of purely black flame erupts from the rogue gate, lashing out at you! Your body is consumed in an eyeblink, leaving only a thin Elf-shaped shell of ash which quickly dissipates in the breeze.
Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 05:32 AM CDT
>but anybody else see a problem with the fact that our conflicts folder has turned into bad puns and jokes?

I didn't see anything remotely funny.

Reporting is futile, you will be assimilated.
Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 08:57 AM CDT
You gonna just stand der and take that, Pal?

Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 09:45 AM CDT
Mutter

>Fades back into the chaos with a faint snicker

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 12:15 PM CDT
>You gonna just stand der and take that, Pal?

I guess so. It doesn't hurt.

Besides, Huldah and I have nothing to conflict about. WE LOVE THE WORLD!

We'd like to buy the world a coke, and teach it how to sing in perfect harmony, actually. Especially the bards. Tone deaf bards...

Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 12:43 PM CDT
>We'd like to buy the world a coke, and teach it how to sing in perfect harmony, actually.

See, now this is funny. At least in the sense of OMG, I'm old enough to remember the Coke commercial.

Huldah needs a hug from Spuds.

Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 12:50 PM CDT
>Huldah needs a hug from Spuds.

Spuds is stuffed in our living room. Complete with Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses.

Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 01:13 PM CDT
<<I'm old enough to remember the Coke commercial.>>

Old enough? They're doing very recent ads containing that.

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

"Is glas iad na cnoic i bhfad uainn."
-Distant hills look green.
Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 02:34 PM CDT
They also play it in the Coke Museum theater in Atlanta - 15 times a day, over, and over, and ....
Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 02:54 PM CDT
Ahh, but who remembers the American Indian that sheds a tear for America's pollution prollems?

Or

"Only you can prevent Forest fires." - Smokey da Bear (pronounced with the methadonic cadence of a Barney Rubble on nitris oxide)

Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 03:08 PM CDT
>Ahh, but who remembers the American Indian that sheds a tear for America's pollution prollems?

He was a very sad Indian.

VERY SAD.

Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 06:38 PM CDT
<<littering

That commercial was Plaith's character concept.

Stuff it!
The Player of Nomad Plaith

PS - "Thanks GridIron! Now we know!"
Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 08:37 PM CDT
>Old enough? They're doing very recent ads containing that.

I'm going to estimate early 80's.

>Ahh, but who remembers the American Indian that sheds a tear for America's pollution prollems?

You suck. I remember that one too. And now I can picture it in my head.

Clara Peller was talking about you!

Re: Huldah's pal 10/19/2005 09:43 PM CDT
>Clara Peller was talking about you

You stole that poor lady's beef. You cad.

Re: Huldah's pal 10/20/2005 12:51 AM CDT
This is a scary thread. Im going back to TF where I am safe, and people are sane.

Demi-god Castiron Banished the Astral Fury & Useless Lil Nec the Overpowered Bard
Prev_page Previous 1