Bowl bug??? 02/29/2020 05:00 PM CST
is there a bug with bowls. after i capped the potency aspect of my divination bowl, i havent seen any improvement with the other stats of my bowl in quite some time. I know it could just be bad luck, but it seems like it's been a particularly long streak.
Re: Bowl bug??? 03/01/2020 06:16 PM CST
I was able to cap my bowl, so I know it can be done. I think my duration capped first, and it did so far ahead of the other three aspects. But everything proceeded normally after that. I haven't noticed anything that might explain why you're running into trouble.

~ Vanxa

You see Grazhir cracking open in one sharp movement.
The World Dragon emerges, roaring soundlessly.
It moves to sear Katamba to a lifeless black.
You see the night sky, filled with stars.
Re: Bowl bug??? 03/01/2020 06:30 PM CST
Thanks and congratulations on capping your bowl!
Re: Bowl bug??? 03/01/2020 08:58 PM CST
Thank you! Having my sect tool finally completes G'nar Peth and its RP for me. In the beginning, I was also tempted by the Progeny, so right now I'm about halfway through working my mirror. Unfortunately, I need to step away from DR for a while to take care of some RL matters, so finishing the mirror will have to be a future project.

You'll be the first moon mage to cap all six sect tools, and that is an unbelievable accomplishment. Since I won't be here when you finish--congratulations to you in advance and good job!

I wish more guilds had projects and goals like we do.

~ Vanxa

You see Grazhir cracking open in one sharp movement.
The World Dragon emerges, roaring soundlessly.
It moves to sear Katamba to a lifeless black.
You see the night sky, filled with stars.