Imbue Spell 09/07/2019 01:11 AM CDT
>read my scroll
The off-white scroll contains a complete description of the Imbue spell.

The Imbue spell energizes an object with an intense level of Lunar mana, readying any useless item into something that an enchanter can use. Listen carefully, for it takes TWO castings of this spell to fully prepare an item, and any previous functions the item may have had are likely to be lost forever. Some Moon Mages who can't enchant still take this spell to help those that can as apprentices, though with more mana, the larger the item that can be Imbued. Before you can learn this spell, you must know two of Gauge Flow, Burden, Seal Cambrinth, Dispel, Manifest Force, Lay Ward, Ease Burden or Strange Arrow. It will also cost one spell slot.

>spell all
You recall the spells you have learned from your training.

In the chapter entitled "Analogous Patterns", you have notes on the Ease Burden [ease] and Gauge Flow [gaf] spells.

You have 11 spell slots available.

>study my scroll
You gaze intensely at the words and symbols on the off-white scroll. However, try as you might you cannot make sense of the finer points of the formula. Lacking the background spells needed to fully comprehend this pattern, you cannot successfully memorize it.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

Am I missing something? I have 2 pre-req spells, extra spell slots, and cannot learn imbue.
Re: Imbue Spell 09/07/2019 11:06 AM CDT
It's on spell preview so it can't be learned yet.
Re: Imbue Spell 09/07/2019 11:11 AM CDT
Also, as a related thing... I don't think any of them require other AP spells anymore and that message is an old one. I was able to permanently learn Manifest Force without knowledge of any others at any rate..