Shadows/prediction bug 02/10/2017 12:00 AM CST
So I put up all my normal buffs before combat and checked exp mods, getting the expected results:

The following skills are currently under the influence of a modifier:
+xx Attunement
+xx Evasion
+xx Stealth
+xx Astrology

During combat I went to predict on Mechanical Lore, and checked exp mods again after:

+xx Attunement
+xx Evasion
+xx Mechanical Lore
+xx Astrology

Notice the Stealth buff is gone. Of course I immediately perceived and saw that Shadows was still up:

You sense the Shadows spell upon you, which will last for about twenty-four roisaen.

I went on to predict again afterward and this time cursed FA, adding as expected to exp mods:

+xx Attunement
+xx Evasion
--xx First Aid
+xx Mechanical Lore
+xx Astrology

I recast Shadows and the Stealth buff reappeared. I tried predicting once more (on Chain) and the Stealth buff remained, so I could not reproduce the issue. Unfortunately it would take a while for me to refill my lore pool to test with Mech again.

It's possible that something else happened in between me casting Shadows and predicting that removed the buff but I don't know what it could be. I was just doing normal combat against normal creatures (nothing with crazy magics that might do that).

Sooo, not sure what's going on, but I definitely don't want to be losing buffs out of the blue, certainly not when predicting on myself.

- Navesi