Thoughtcast only uses recast message 06/20/2016 12:41 AM CDT
I've noticed that when I selfcast Thoughtcast, I only see the recast message (The melodic whispers well up briefly...), not the initial cast. I know I've seen that messaging at least once. Is anyone else's thoughtcast stuck?

Bugged this in game, but posting here as well in case anyone has further insights -- or even if this is just me. I haven't investigated this very thoroughly, I've only tried relogging with the spell down to see if that gave the original cast message.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Thoughtcast only uses recast message 06/22/2016 07:17 AM CDT
>>I've noticed that when I selfcast Thoughtcast, I only see the recast message (The melodic whispers well up briefly...), not the initial cast. I know I've seen that messaging at least once. Is anyone else's thoughtcast stuck?

This is fixed in the 3.2 version of the spell.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things