Shadowling movement 03/03/2016 07:08 PM CST
To me it says it tosses the leaf east but the leaf stays and the shadowling moves. Other person (non moonie) sees it as it actually happens

>give shadowling
The shadowling snatches the leaf from your hand, then tosses it east, swishing its tail.
>look
[Rossman's Landing, Southeast Gate]
A wooden palisade, about twice the height of an Elf, rises above the fields around the town. Pacing back and forth on a walkway, a guard is visible through the palisade's arrow slits, while others man the gates. A series of shallow trenches filled with sharpened wooden stakes surround the town, offering further defense against attack. You also see a leaf and a charred stump.
Also here: XXXX.
Obvious paths: east.
>peer e
You peer east and see ...

[Mistwood Forest, Northwest Road]
Fields of grain, all green and gold, sway in the light breeze. Ditches line both sides of the road to provide irrigation and discourage travelers from straying off the track as they make their way to or from the riverside keep. You also see a shadowling.
Obvious paths: southeast, west.

XXXX whispers, "Kehlbins offers a leaf to a shadowling. The shadowling snatches it away, then tosses it on the ground and stalks east, swishing its tail."
>
XXXX whispers, "on my end it drops the leaf to the ground here, then stalks off east"
Re: Shadowling movement 03/03/2016 08:48 PM CST
>>To me it says it tosses the leaf east but the leaf stays and the shadowling moves. Other person (non moonie) sees it as it actually happens

That shadowling has mad skillz. Has to be survival prime...

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: Shadowling movement 03/03/2016 10:08 PM CST
this topic sounds like a political activist group.