Folder Rez 02/28/2007 02:00 PM CST
I just came across this folder and felt it needed ressurection. Cheers to the most taken-for-granted guild in Elanthia! I thought of making a list of all my favorite empaths but then I'll just end up leaving somebody out because I'm an idiot. Just thanks for everything always!

-/\/\
Moon mage Daellid
Re: Folder Rez 02/28/2007 02:22 PM CST
All hail the mighty empaths!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Folder Rez 02/28/2007 03:37 PM CST
>>I'll just end up leaving somebody out because I'm an idiot.

Seriously, unless you're trying to argue with yourself, it's not retarded to reply to your own posts (or you could just do the delete-reply method to fake an edit.)

J'Lo, no that other one
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Folder Rez 02/28/2007 04:33 PM CST
>> Seriously, unless you're trying to argue with yourself, it's not retarded to reply to your own posts (or you could just do the delete-reply method to fake an edit.)

You're assuming I'll remember who I left out at some later point... :)

-/\/\
Moon mage Daellid
Re: Folder Rez 07/01/2007 11:54 AM CDT
I'll always say, for the retarded amount of drama we can have in this guild, I do really love being a part of it.

Yay being an Empath! GOGO Parry sticks!

~Villya

Empath Menus of Elanthia:

Termian says, "I'm too wirey"
>
Termian says, "wouldn't make a good meal"
>
You ponder.
>
Farman says, "gnome legs in bechamel sauce"
>
Farman licks his lips.
>
Re: Folder Rez 07/01/2007 01:13 PM CDT
Since this folder is awake, I would like to thank the empaths who have taken place in re-building me from scratch after a couple of disinegrations (failed moongates) over the past couple of weeks. Stewart did a fantastic job last night in Shard. If he gets much better he will be raising the dead on his own. I wish I could remember who helped me last week in Crossing. If it's you, please say so!

-/\/\
Moon mage Daellid