Empaths are the best 07/29/2005 11:36 PM CDT
After getting a great suggestion (you know who you are), I've come to the boards to thank one of the greatest proessions in all of Elanthia. Yes, you the empath. I don't know how many times I've been helped or saved by you all. More impressivly you help regarless of the sacrifice it means to you.

From the many times I've died and a fellow brother or sister needed my wounds removed so my body could hold my soul again. You were there to help. From hunting a little too long and stumbling to one of the gathering spots. You were there to help. From blowing that one trap on that random box. You were there to help! Even if you've just finished healing a dead body and could a little healing time to yourself, you take my very heavy bleeder regardless of the inconvience it may be to you. An empath (and her husband) was the first one to show Celeiros (and me) around Elanthia.

Thank you, all of you. I salute you.
Nikpack
player of Celeiros and Makona
Re: Empaths are the best 07/29/2005 11:50 PM CDT
Awww...I'm glade to see you took my suggestion to heart sweetie.

Its moments like that, when I push myself to that extreme and even make some people blink, and then come to read this...This is when I push all the other stuff aside and believe we are a truely wonderful, awsome guild.

The Proud, The Brave, The Empaths.

~Villya

P(doing something stupid) decreases as t->infinite, yet is always positive for t+n
Re: Empaths are the best 07/30/2005 12:17 AM CDT
Villya, RPA4U! Sounds like you had fun.

And Nikpack, you have come across one of the very Empaths that I came across when I was new to this game and new to the Empath's guild. V has such a good heart and was so kind to me and helped me out quite a bit (and even saved my butt a few times...a breath away from death and she saves me!) as I got my bearings on the guild.

I'm so glad that you had the chance to experience this as well. She's such a wonderful person, and definitely a great role model.

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

"If your house costs 3 plat, and your dog costs 18....you maight bey a redneck..."
Re: Empaths are the best 07/30/2005 09:19 AM CDT
>>Nikpack's post<<

dang, that kinda made me teary eyed... almost makes me want to go give all those people on my no-heal list a second chance... almost... but it definately makes me want to go find a newbie to heal

Souv

You sense (N, S) from your current position:
A relatively healthy presence nearby.
Roundtime: 6 seconds