I love the new BS 04/07/2005 07:18 PM CDT
we would like to formally thank those who had anything to do with the new Blood staunching and mana regen rates and hereby officially post my brag

brag

You are Alchemist Souv Kestra'chern of Elanthia, a Human Empath.
You have slightly pointed ears and crystal blue eyes. Your platinum hair is long and straight, and is worn arranged in an intricate Elven braid. You have tanned skin and an athletic build.

You have a severely swollen and shattered right arm which appears completely useless compounded by a shattered right arm with gaping wounds, a severely swollen and deeply bruised left arm compounded by deep slashes across the left arm, a severely swollen and shattered right leg which appears completely useless compounded by an ugly stump for a right leg, a severely swollen and deeply bruised left leg compounded by deep cuts across the left leg, a severely swollen and deeply bruised chest area with ribs protruding out from the skin, a severely bloated and discolored abdomen with strange round lumps under the skin compounded by deep cuts across the abdomen.

You are bleeding with serious rigidity, discoloration and a pulsing sensation in the right leg, lightly from the chest, lightly from the abdomen, with slight bruising in the left leg, slightly from the left leg, massively from the right leg, very severely from the right arm, with serious rigidity, discoloration and a pulsing sensation in the right arm, with serious rigidity, discoloration and a pulsing sensation in the chest, lightly from the left arm, with discoloration in the left arm and with widespread discoloration and rigidity in the abdomen.

for those of you counting... that's...

Bleeding
Area Rate

right arm very severe
left arm light
right leg massive
left leg slight
chest light
abdomen light
inside r. arm massive stream
inside l. arm light
inside r. leg massive
inside l. leg slight
inside chest massive stream
inside abdomen very heavy

/brag

Souv

You sense (N, S) from your current position:
A relatively healthy presence nearby.
Roundtime: 6 seconds
Re: I love the new BS 04/08/2005 01:47 AM CDT
Next pulse...

*Souv was just struck down*

snickers

SQUIFF
You lick the Dwarf and discover that it's spicy and sweet.
Re: I love the new BS 04/08/2005 07:14 AM CDT
you wish, I actually had that healed up before the last ressurect was cast on my 5 vic...I mean patients. That was why I loved the mana regen rate

Souv

Re: I love the new BS 04/08/2005 04:13 PM CDT
Obligatory repost on Maxxwel's benefit (paraphrase, can't find it):

Unless you've got them all to "into death's arms", you've still got room for improvement. My computer beeps at me at that point.

/repost

I miss Rob...can't wait to see him on Saturday! :grin:

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

Your mind hears Taygar thinking, "(I)"

>get my amar
You get a burnt orange amaryllis.
>wear my amar
But you don't have any hair! Where are you going to put it? Don't answer that!
Re: I love the new BS 04/09/2005 09:05 AM CDT
I'll remember that. but finding patients with specific injuries to improve on your bleeder is just hard

Souv