Toot toot 11/14/2004 09:28 PM CST
Not to toot my own horn, but i healed someone today. He had, like, cuts and bruises on his left arm. It was awesome.

It was the empath. In the library. With the bone-crushing claymore.

~Purehand
Re: Toot toot 11/16/2004 09:45 AM CST
>>Not to toot my own horn, but i healed someone today. He had, like, cuts and bruises on his left arm. It was awesome.

Purehand can heal folks?

~Maxxwel
Re: Toot toot 11/25/2004 09:28 PM CST
>>Purehand can heal folks?<<

No, he can't, he just screams alot when touching people. Everything else you see is an illusion using smoke, various mirrors and a monkey.

~Villya

I will Cast the First Stone..or Leave the First Mark..but I will leave a Lasting Impression
Re: Toot toot 11/25/2004 10:47 PM CST
You can fool most of the people most of the time, alas, i have finally been found out.

It was the empath. In the library. With the bone-crushing claymore.

~Purehand
Re: Toot toot 11/26/2004 10:39 PM CST
>>No, he can't, he just screams alot when touching people. Everything else you see is an illusion using smoke, various mirrors and a monkey.

Tell me he did NOT manipulate Rob into helping him...that's almost blasphemous. :)

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Toot toot 11/28/2004 06:48 AM CST
I just have to know... is the monkey in the mirror so that he can project himself in a different place? or make it look like someone is actually touching the patient?

Souv

manipulate friendship maid
>
A bar maid is not interested in your manipulations at this time. Perhaps later...
Re: Toot toot 11/28/2004 07:51 AM CST
>>I just have to know... is the monkey in the mirror so that he can project himself in a different place? or make it look like someone is actually touching the patient?<<

Makes him look like someone is actually touching the patient hun, If you ever watch closely when he heals...Purehand has quite a hairy hand all the time...the bannanas he feeds the "table chimp" is a give away too.

~Villya

I will Cast the First Stone..or Leave the First Mark..but I will leave a Lasting Impression