And yet another heroic empath saves my hide. 11/14/2004 12:56 AM CST
This time I'm posting to thank Faerallyn, who saved me quite literally from the brink of death after the skinless guy killed me through some physically impossible feat. To give you an idea what she was dealing with:

Bleeding
Area Rate

head light
neck light
right arm light
left arm light
right leg light
left leg light
right hand light
left hand light
chest moderate
abdomen moderate
back moderate
right eye slight
left eye slight
inside head light
inside neck light
inside r. arm light
inside l. arm light
inside r. leg light
inside l. leg light
inside r. hand slight
inside l. hand slight
inside chest moderate
inside abdomen moderate
inside back moderate

So thank you, Faerallyn, for saving me!
Re: And yet another heroic empath saves my hide. 11/14/2004 04:11 AM CST
Sheeeeesh, I haven't seen bleeding that bad since the last time I did triage duty for a barricade-breaking crew...

Good job.

Amagaim; the player of,

Why animal healing is a bad idea:

>A grey squirrel says, "Ugh, that's it. Squirrelly wrath is coming your way... Uh, right after I heal."
Re: And yet another heroic empath saves my hide. 11/14/2004 03:06 PM CST
The only time I've ever had worse than that was from rogue moongates, and you don't live through those. Sure makes for an interesting corpse, though.
Re: And yet another heroic empath saves my hide. 11/15/2004 11:57 AM CST
I have seen that bad once before, when either Alamgir or Velmix (can't remember which) got his hands on Selame. The only thing that made hers worse is she had one more spot to bleed from - her tail. Two Empaths and half of the ODS Strike Force tag-teamed healing her and tending the externals, and she survived it. I wonder if perhaps you were hit by the same spell.
Re: And yet another heroic empath saves my hide. 11/15/2004 03:39 PM CST
What happened to me wasn't a spell, although it sounds like it was a similar result. No-skin guy (Mawi-something, can't remember how to spell it) started touching a mirror that didn't actually exist in the room he was in. That's why I mentioned it being physically impossible. As he touched this non-existant mirror, the Shadewatch mirror in my room started becoming corrupted. The second time he touched the non-existant mirror, I got the bleeders.