And other stuff 10/10/2004 03:00 AM CDT
Hey, and remember saved can mean a lot of things... erm... like saved me from having to be short...thank you for stretching me tall... and saved me from being stupid...thank you for teaching an awesome class.... and saved me from being all alone and empty inside...thank you for existance!

Hehe.

"You hurry a miracle man, you get rotten miracles" ~ Miracle Max

This is no ordinary miracle! See for yourself at... http://home.sprintmail.com/~hopebuilt
Re: And other stuff 10/10/2004 08:57 AM CDT
>>Hey, and remember saved can mean a lot of things... erm... like saved me from having to be short...thank you for stretching me tall... and saved me from being stupid...thank you for teaching an awesome class.... and saved me from being all alone and empty inside...thank you for existance!<<

I wanna thank Amo for being so pure, otherwise we'd all be doomed

And Mck for always pushing the bounderies of Teaching,

Oh! And Etrina for being Hawt.

thxs.

~Villya

I will Cast the First Stone..or Leave the First Mark..but I will leave a Lasting Impression
Re: And other stuff 10/10/2004 10:08 AM CDT
>Hey, and remember saved can mean a lot of things... erm... like saved me from having to be short...thank you for stretching me tall... and saved me from being stupid...thank you for teaching an awesome class.... and saved me from being all alone and empty inside...thank you for existance!

Don't forget my favorite:

'Thanks for saving me from having to carry all these heavy gem pouches'
Re: And other stuff 10/10/2004 11:23 AM CDT
>>And Mck for always pushing the bounderies of Teaching,

I just boosted my charisma 5 more points. You wait and see till I'm done training my survival up for 70th in aesry and come back to crossing to teach my way to 70.......
Re: And other stuff 10/10/2004 08:05 PM CDT
>Oh! And Etrina for being Hawt.

No need to thank me, it comes naturally. :P

-Etrina

*DragonRealms was just struck down!

I place full blame on Milldew and Stains.

It's a pity Warsh, Rinse, Repeat, Suds and Drii couldn't take them down.

-Chris
Re: And other stuff 10/11/2004 06:31 AM CDT
>>Oh! And Etrina for being Hawt.<<

::gasp:: I thought that was my title ::faints::

Souv

manipulate friendship maid
>
A bar maid is not interested in your manipulations at this time. Perhaps later...
Re: And other stuff 10/11/2004 06:31 AM CDT
I wish I had enough TDP's to boost anything 5 points at one shot

Souv

manipulate friendship maid
>
A bar maid is not interested in your manipulations at this time. Perhaps later...