A Nail in Each Corner - A packet on the Crossing Guild's Door 01/10/2014 11:19 PM CST

---
Salvur,

I am glad you have advised the Gor'Togs to stand down. Understanding the true threats to the guild is an important step in your growth as an amateur Khalo rae Wen. We both know what's best for our brothers and sisters and when the time comes we both know what has to be done. I have received word of the sycophant that has been going to the political functions with the intention of integrating herself into guild infrastructure. Please make sure she receives the enclosed envelope.

See you soon.

~ Asrea

---

Constanze, or should I call you Khalo?

I am glad to hear you will be supporting the movement to establish full and transparent education for all Empath members across Elanthia. We do not want to have any repeats of previous wars and transgressions that brought disgrace on our guild for staying timidly secretive while others suffered. Your support in advocating for the next generation of Free Empaths (meaning educated in all guild knowledge) will gain you support in Zoluren and the surrounding provinces.

It's unfortunate how those who originally had secretive or repressive educational policies have faired. Annael was forced to resign by Eksharo, and Eksharo despite noble efforts disgraced himself into the same fate. I have to emphasize that I would not see you not follow the path of your predecessors. It would be unfortunate for you if such a promising career was ended by misguided choices. Those who have chosen to fight against education will not succeed, as an intelligent Empath I'm sure you are aware of this. If you are not you will be.

I look forward to working with you to unite the provinces in an Empath guild ready to stop the Necromantic threat that plagues us all. Be well in health and spirit.

~Asrea Mela
Re: A Nail in Each Corner - A packet on the Crossing Guild's Door 01/17/2014 10:59 AM CST

love love love this!