Bragging Rights 05/03/2006 11:56 AM CDT
I was just thinking. Who has the most empathy here in Prime? What about teaching. And I mean in our guild. Other fun skills, scholarship, evasion, parry, FA, Foraging, highest magic, mech, appraisal, perception. Which empath in Prime is king/queen of scholarship etc? I'd say probably Sophy on a bunch of these, but definitly not all of them.

Was just thinking it would be a fun to know. I would suggest doing the whole skill/circle thing, but since I deliberately haven't circled since 71st, that really wouldn't be fair.

So, anyone want to play?

Mole
_______
When it crosses my mind to do something, I don't ask why, I ask why not. And usually theres no reason not to, so I just go ahead. Its given me the strangest collection of hats.
Re: Bragging Rights 05/03/2006 12:04 PM CDT
I'd like to see a list of those...like the brawling lists. Just to see where I compare. I know I'm nowhere near the top in any...my highest skill is 236 in Empathy with magics (PM and Harness) at 201 being my second highest.

I train appraisal some too, but can't recall my ranks on it. I know it's less than 200 though.

~Ahri
Re: Bragging Rights 05/03/2006 01:45 PM CDT
Can I get the prize for going into an area where said empath in completely outclassed. :-P

Renegade Empath Raudhan just arrived.

Souv says, "Annael should have been commended for her knifing empaths"

A white-eyed snow goblin reaches Raudhan's severed arm over one shoulder and uses the limb's dead fingers to scratch its back.