Praise for BS 10/06/2005 03:18 AM CDT
>>Your body feels at death's door!
>>blah blah health stuff...
left arm profuse
left hand massive stream
back bad
inside l. arm uncontrollable
inside back bad

It was about this point in time where I knew I didn't have long to live...

...but luckily! Snap-cast a min-prep blood staunch and my life is saved...I was able to use the 1.5 roisaen to heal and as my BS approached run-out (as per my perceiving power told me); I just casted another and kept going.

Thank you blood staunch, you are my hero(ine).

---
-Clemency
---
"Put your head up to my heart, hear me live and follow suit, this will all be over soon, it's gonna hurt a little." -Emberghost
Re: Praise for BS 10/06/2005 07:14 AM CDT
Agreed. <3 Blood Staunch. Probably my favorite spell in the empath arsenal. Unfortunately I wasn't recording the log, but the other day I had no limbs or eyes, bleeding profusely+ from each (16 profuse bleeders for those taking notes at home), and was able to stay alive and heal 'em all down without dropping below 50% vitality... Then I died half an hour later to an infection.

Thrall of Dergati,
Heroiklim Zortal, and a little empath
Re: Praise for BS 10/06/2005 08:26 AM CDT
A snap of Blood Staunching is good to give you time for a few snaps of Vitality Healing. Though I tend to avoid getting bleeders that big. Worse I've allowed myself(That I know I had, I might have had worse temporarily) is Bad, I think.

I was never one to live on the edge.
Re: Praise for BS 10/11/2005 12:01 PM CDT
Just don't make the same mistake I did. Was bleeding from every place possible and my BS ran out just as I was about to recast it and I dropped dead.