Mean ol' Dagreth 03/08/2005 04:37 PM CST
>
[Empaths' Guild, Entrance]
The Empath Guild vestibule is bare of ornamentation and creature comforts, opting instead for a cleanliness and simplicity displayed in its unadorned wooden furniture and bare floors and walls. A single desk, heavily laden with a tangled mess of notices and records, sits in the corner, the last vestige of the guild offices which have been emptied for hospital space. A half-dozen chairs along the wall serve to accomodate guild members, patients, and their family and friends. You also see Guild leader Dagreth Rendarak and a small wooden block with a guild register on it.
Obvious exits: west, out.
You say, "Hello Mr. Rendarak! How have you been? I was wondering about...."
>ask leader about magic
[Assuming you mean Guild leader Dagreth Rendarak.]
Guild leader Dagreth Rendarak says, "As you are a member of our guild, I may teach you the healing magics of our order as you become ready to manipulate them. Currently, I feel you are worthy of information concerning the Lethargy spell from the Life Force Manipulation book. If you are interested in more information about this book, you have but to ask me about it by name."
[Type ASK LEADER ABOUT <spell list> BOOK.]

Guild leader Dagreth Rendarak smiles and says, "I believe you are ready to learn more about the manipulation of the life energies. You may choose fifteen spells if you know which you like."
>
You beam!

You say, "Oh thank you! I've been wanting to choose more spells for so long! Can you tell me about...lethargy?"
>
>ask leader about lethargy spell
>
[Assuming you mean Guild leader Dagreth Rendarak.]
Guild leader Dagreth Rendarak says, "The Lethargy spell, if cast successfully, drains the target's fatigue over time. The spell then keeps the target's fatigue at the reduced level until the spell expires. Note that this spell is not effective against the undead, and may anger them further. Before you can learn this spell, you must know Raise Power, and be circle 20."

"If you are interested in learning to cast this spell, I will gladly teach you. You have but to tell me that you choose it, and it will be yours."
[To learn the spell, type CHOOSE <spell name> SPELL.]
>
You smile warmly.

You happily say, "Yes, that sounds good, I would like it please..."

>choose lethargy spell
[The Lethargy enchante is in a SPELL PREVIEW. To perform it, simply SING, CHANT, or PLAY it. You will NOT be able to learn it while this Preview is running. Refer to the message boards or NEWS for more info.]
Dagreth Rendarak says, "It is true that the Lethargy spell is within your grasp; however, it is my feeling that you have not yet earned the right to learn any spell, including Lethargy. Return when you have experienced more."

You frown.

You furrow your brow.

You fold your arms across your chest.

You softly say, "Such a cruel tease you are, Dagreth Rendarak. So mean."

You mutter to yourself.

My new AIM screenname (find me)---> AmorisseDR

The Empathic Alliance (get shifted)--> http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/Coalition.html

>Please pray for the Troops
Re: Mean ol' Dagreth 03/08/2005 04:52 PM CST
umm... since when is lethargy an enchante?

Souv

Collecting commissions...
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Skirr'lolasu has run out."
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Lybadel has run out."
Re: Mean ol' Dagreth 03/08/2005 10:33 PM CST
It's a feature of the spell preview system :)

Oh, and if y'all think Dagreth/Annael/K'Miriel are bad...

::hums::

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
Re: Mean ol' Dagreth 03/08/2005 11:09 PM CST
Oh and they were told at Vegas that they'll be losing a GL this year, they just don't know who it is yet.

GM Reexa

Re: Mean ol' Dagreth 03/08/2005 11:44 PM CST
>Oh, and if y'all think Dagreth/Annael/K'Miriel are bad...

Tease!

~Heroiklim
Re: Mean ol' Dagreth 03/09/2005 12:13 AM CST
<<Oh, and if y'all think Dagreth/Annael/K'Miriel are bad...::hums::>> -GM Obseden

Yeah yeah, saw what you wrote in other topic also. But I am ignoring it on hopes that it goes away. Sounds much too maleovently foreboding.

::hums a sweeter tune::

~BC Amorisse

My new AIM screenname (find me)---> AmorisseDR

The Empathic Alliance (get shifted)--> http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/Coalition.html

>Please pray for the Troops
Re: Mean ol' Dagreth 03/09/2005 08:25 AM CST
What, is Darius going to come and take over our guild, too?
Re: Mean ol' Dagreth 03/09/2005 12:36 PM CST
Pfft. Darius is scared of us. He knows we'd just NB him until he let us circle.

In the end all things return to Chaos

For Shifts: http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/Shift.html
For Battle Empaths: http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/BattleEmpath.html
Re: Mean ol' Dagreth 03/09/2005 12:51 PM CST
Nah, we're not borrowing another guild's GLs...

However, can Darius or Kssarh really compare to getting pecked by a bird or having serf stab you?

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
Re: Mean ol' Dagreth 03/09/2005 03:39 PM CST
Annael rocks

Souv

Collecting commissions...
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Skirr'lolasu has run out."
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Lybadel has run out."
Re: Mean ol' Dagreth 03/09/2005 04:19 PM CST
>>Oh and they were told at Vegas that they'll be losing a GL this year, they just don't know who it is yet.

Don't let them fool you, Reexa. They already know, everyone agrees, and they're just working to come up with a plausible alibi.

That shifty-eyed fellow's one of ours, right? Why exactly is he in hiding? :duh-duh-DUUUM!:

J'Lo, no that other one