Shift timer 06/18/2010 05:59 PM CDT
Anyone else have really decreased shift timers today? I did two shifts (eye shape and eye color) and I recovered in less than 10 minutes for each of the shifts.

>shift evaluate
You feel unfocused and off-center. You doubt that you'll be able to alter another person's features for at least 8 more roisaen.
>shift evaluate
You feel unfocused and off-center. You doubt that you'll be able to alter another person's features for at least 26 more roisaen.
>shift evaluate
You feel unfocused and off-center. You doubt that you'll be able to alter another person's features for at least 11 more roisaen.

And about 5 minutes later I was recovered. This was for an eye color shift. I am not complaining but was just wondering if this was a new change for shifting.
Re: Shift timer 06/18/2010 06:00 PM CDT
NO NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE SHIFT TIMER, MOVE ALONG. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

~ Purehand

>collect coin
You manage to collect a pile of coin.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

... Jackpot.
Re: Shift timer 06/18/2010 06:26 PM CDT
Haha "Working as intended".

Necromancy brings out the Stupid in us all. -Armifer
Re: Shift timer 06/18/2010 06:30 PM CDT
I didn't include that in the notes because, frankly, Shift is scary and I didn't know if you'd actually see a change.

Obseden made a change to the Shift timer that was included in this release.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas
Re: Shift timer 06/18/2010 06:31 PM CDT
... wait. This IS working as intended?

Righteous.

~ Purehand

>collect coin

... Jackpot.
Re: Shift timer 06/18/2010 06:37 PM CDT
>>... wait. This IS working as intended?

Honestly? I was not involved in that fix other than pointing out that the new SHIFT YEAR was giving me multi-year downtime prior to his work. I do not know if what you're seeing is what he intends or not.

I'll ask Obseden to poke his head into the thread.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas
Re: Shift timer 06/19/2010 10:04 AM CDT
>I'll ask Obseden to poke his head into the thread.

No that's cool. Just send along our thanks. Heh.

~ Purehand

>collect coin

... Jackpot.