Gargoyles 04/01/2010 08:27 PM CDT
April's Fool.

Tricked my Thief with the Ambika wagon, *Shake Fist*. Should I go check out the area for constructs with the empath ponder. Perhaps...

Re: Gargoyles 04/01/2010 08:30 PM CDT
Oh yes.

Check out this awesomespectacularsauce:

R>per gar

You sense that a granite gargoyle will not cause shock if you attack it.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Huzzah
Cheer
Applaud

Re: Gargoyles 04/01/2010 08:31 PM CDT
>April's Fool.

Make Purehand go check first.

Thanks!
Lyneya
Re: Gargoyles 04/01/2010 08:32 PM CDT
Well, maybe you made a special code for him, but I've got it checked already. Check my other post.

Re: Gargoyles 04/01/2010 08:36 PM CDT
<3 No shock for me!

< Moving in with powerful grace, you sweep a polished golden bastard sword carved with the spiraling pattern of a unicorn's horn at a granite gargoyle. A granite gargoyle fails to dodge, mis-stepping and blundering into the blow. The sword lands an extremely heavy hit that etches a light cut into the right side of the chest.
[You're nimbly balanced and in dominating position.]
[Roundtime 4 sec.]

I suddenly wish for a "squee" verb again....

Player of Sajuta the mostly Rathan, sometimes Haven empath, and a bunch of others.
Re: Gargoyles 04/01/2010 10:35 PM CDT
< You sweep a twisted rowan broomstick with hazel-twig brush at a granite gargoyle. A granite gargoyle fails to dodge. The broomstick lands a powerful strike that flattens the gargoyle's left eye deep into its socket.
A granite gargoyle grumbles and falls over with a THUD.
[You're nimbly balanced]
[Roundtime 3 sec.]

You've gained a new rank in using the quarter staff.

THIS IS AWESOME!

~ Murderhand
Re: Gargoyles 04/02/2010 06:38 AM CDT
My that gargoyle perceive looks familiar.

I was a bit saddened when you didn't use the Purehand version for yesterday.

For those of you that don't read the Estate Holders area or Plat, it covers Shard, Crossing and marble gargs.

Asbhuan