Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re:Construct Critters 03/05/2010 01:10 PM CST
Yep. If only there were some constructs that a mad mage created entirely out of rock and magic to bridge that gap. (Give us us gargoyles)

Also aiming for ranged is wonky, so be prepared to train it via snap-shots. Typing 'fire' does not fire at the critter you were aiming at. You must type 'fire boggle' or 'fire third boggle'. Seems like a simple thing to keep track of, but it's actually really really a headache if there are critters coming in and out of the room.

~ Purehand

After a long deliberation, the judge finally says, "Purehand, this court finds you innocent of the charges brought upon you."
Re:Construct Critters 03/27/2010 03:37 AM CDT
Well, I don't know if it's a good sign or a bad sign, but the two top existing construct contenders are now missing in TF. Black marble gargoyles in P5 are missing entirely. Gargantuan bone golems have been replaced by vaporous blood wraiths.

>describe wraith

A hideous amalgam of disembodied Human organs floats in the air before you - two eyes dangling with bloodied optic cords, a beating heart, and a ragged coil of throbbing entrails. The various parts drift aimlessly in their relative positions in the body, held aloft by a thick crimson mist that forms the faint outline of a malformed Human woman. The shroud of fog suffuses the area wherever the being travels, bringing the heavy, copper-tinged taste of blood to your mouth.

Not a fan of the ninja changes...

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re:Construct Critters 03/27/2010 09:37 AM CDT
>>Well, I don't know if it's a good sign or a bad sign, but the two top existing construct contenders are now missing in TF. Black marble gargoyles in P5 are missing entirely. Gargantuan bone golems have been replaced by vaporous blood wraiths.

I just checked TF; both creatures spawned fine for me. The wraiths have always co-existed with the golems.

GM Grejuva
Re:Construct Critters 03/27/2010 10:26 AM CDT
Any idea why I couldn't get them to spawn then? Is there some kind of circle requirement on the spawning? Is there some other factor I'm not aware of?

Thanks for looking into it.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page