Alfar Holiness 12/19/2020 06:59 PM CST
Apparently alfar are now considered holy creatures with regard to the Necromancer barrier spell Solace. Does this mean their attacks should also be considered blessed by default for the purpose of attacking cursed & undead creatures? I know they can be given a blessed weapon anyway, so this would just save a step and be a bit more convenient in that regard. It just seems like they should be either entirely holy, or entirely not.

Thanks,
-Bastion of Life Karthor
Re: Alfar Holiness 12/19/2020 07:21 PM CST
>> Apparently alfar are now considered holy creatures with regard to the Necromancer barrier spell Solace.

To clarify, Solace is a spell for Redeemed necromancers.

>> Does this mean their attacks should also be considered blessed by default for the purpose of attacking cursed & undead creatures?

I personally don't know what this in-game flag actually does, other than allowing Solace to provide some protection. Grejuva mentioned over in the necromancer folders that there hasn't been much point in flagging creatures as holy before. That said, I would agree that it'd make sense if their attacks were considered blessed in this context.

- I