CD FP and IC 06/05/2020 07:21 PM CDT
PoP and IC are spells that overlap heavily and that don't really do much. When I think of the concept "iron constitution" I see Caine from Kung Fu sweating out evil inside a metal box. There are so few times that FP or CD are used in the entire career of an empath that IC wouldn't be a better fit for those spells with adaptive curing expanding IC and Heal.

The Heal redo is so phenomenal now that I rarely have to use FOC (PLEASE PLEASE don't change it it's awesome).

I would love to see the wait and repair functionality of adaptive curing applied to IC and Heal so that so that if you need to cure poison or disease you pop off IC but you can keep it in waiting and then need FOC for the really big jobs, like invasion triage.

This would give younger empaths access to bs, mef, ref, gol, and tranq faster than confusing them with the idea they need fp, cd (essentially useless) and ic. IC is just not in a good branch position. It's not useful in the position it sits as an early selection spell.

Finally, it would give them the ability to go hunter/killer or sitter/toucher (facetious) quicker.

I talked to a younger empath recently and they got fp and cd before the vastly more empathically usefully mef, tranq, gol.

Thank you for listening to my rant.

--Syllanthis
Re: CD FP and IC 06/05/2020 07:25 PM CDT
Sorry for the immediate reply but as awesome as Heal is for me, I would like it changed if we could get newer empaths into the fold of impactful healing. If you want to you be healed almost instantly that should be FOC not Heal. Maybe change Heal to curaga and not be persistent without AC. That would be awesome.
Re: CD FP and IC 06/06/2020 01:03 PM CDT
>>I would love to see the wait and repair functionality of adaptive curing applied to IC and Heal

Heal already works with ADC? Without ADC it does its thing and it's done, with ADC it persists until it runs out of 'juice' or the duration runs out.

>>PoP and IC are spells that overlap heavily and that don't really do much.

They are the best barrier spells in the game IMO, I don't leave home without them.

--
Re: CD FP and IC 06/09/2020 03:54 AM CDT
IC should be signature and Empath-only.