CD and FP oddities 06/03/2020 11:54 AM CDT
I'm unsure if one is over-powered or one is under-powered but these seems a bit off.

Usually a single FP cast around 15 will cure any poison I come across, I know there are a lot of factors. If I cast it at 100 with ADC, at Hallows Eve this year, I would put it up at 100 streams for the 40 minutes and heal ~10-15 spider poisons from others (preNerf, before it was depowered during the event if I recall) before the spell would fail and I would have to cast it again.

With CD I would cast at ~20 and cure any Fleshrot or Gangrene (not sure if I've seen Consumption) but with same disease if I cast CD at 100 streams with ADC with a 40 minute duration and THEN take the disease the message will be:

A wave of vertigo washes over you as the Cure Disease spell latent in your body seeks out diseases and attempts to eradicate them.
The seems to be unaffected by the spell's power. (yes this is what the messaging says, the disease was fleshrot)

I let the spell spin for 2-3 minutes in case the spell is eating away at counters, at disease power counters or some such but it never does go away, I then prep CD at 20 and cast it and the disease is cured. Just seems weird.

Is it just me? I do run 120/100/80 while healing, I was told, perhaps incorrectly that potency was the important trait while healing, and that integrity does not come into play for disease and poison flushing/curing?