Adaptive Curing -- Flush Poison broke ? 09/05/2018 09:06 PM CDT
Adaptive Curing seems to work with Heal and Cure Disease ("work" meaning that they both persist when cast without injuries or disease) but does nothing for Flush Poison. Can anybody confirm / deny this behavior and if it is expected?

Casting Heal (works)

R>heal
Your body feels at full strength.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have no significant injuries.

prep heal 20
With calm movements you prepare your body for the Heal spell.

cast
A wave of feverish heat settles into your flesh, the momentary surge of discomfort subsiding slowly into a warm feeling of heightened sensation.

R>perc
You sense the Heal spell upon you, which will last until its power is depleted or for about twelve roisaen.

Casting Cure Disease (works)

>prep cd 20
With calm movements you prepare your body for the Cure Disease spell.

You gesture.
A wave of vertigo washes over you as your spell seeks out disease in your body. However, you don't seem to be so afflicted. Instead, you use your knowledge of Adaptive Curing to set a reactive ward. You feel the pattern sink into your body, a lingering warmth just beneath your skin reminding you of its protective presence.

>perc
You sense the Heal spell upon you, which will last until its power is depleted or for about eleven roisaen.
You sense the Cure Disease spell upon you, which will last for about twelve roisaen.

Casting Flush Poison (does NOT work)

>prep fp 20
With calm movements you prepare your body for the Flush Poisons spell.
>
You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.

>cast
You gesture.
A sudden wave of heat washes over you as your spell attempts to flush poison from your body but finds no toxins.

>perc
You reach out with your senses and see pulsating (10/21) streams of vibrant blue and white Life mana flowing through the area.
Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is moderately less mana to the west.
You sense the Heal spell upon you, which will last until its power is depleted or for about nine roisaen.
You sense the Cure Disease spell upon you, which will last for about eleven roisaen.
Roundtime: 8 sec.
Re: Adaptive Curing -- Flush Poison broke ? 09/06/2018 05:26 AM CDT
It sticks for me all the time. I think there might be a minimum mana threshold that you must exceed to get it to work; can you try casting it higher and see if that works? I'm a little surprised CD didn't behave the same way, but maybe it's a leftover from when FP did something similar before 3.0.

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor
Re: Adaptive Curing -- Flush Poison broke ? 09/07/2018 11:23 AM CDT
I am low enough level right now that the minimum for adaptive curing might be above what I'm capable.

Thanks for input!