Raise Power Bug 10/29/2016 02:20 PM CDT
Strangely, life magic users seem to be unable to detect Raise Power after it is cast:

Empath:

>> power
You reach out with your senses and see flickering streams (8/21) of vibrant blue and white Life mana flowing through the area.
Roundtime: 7 sec.

>> power area
You can't sense anything about the immediate area.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

Moon Mage:
>> power
The influence of the three moons is in balance.
Moonlight Manipulation and Psychic Projection spells are favored.
You sense the Raise Power spell in the area, which will last for about six roisaen.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

>>power area
You sense the Raise Power spell in the area, which will last for about five roisaen.

Necromancer:
You reach out with your senses and see pulsating streams (10/21) of black Necromantic mana oozing through the area.
You sense the Raise Power spell in the area, which will last for about six roisaen.

R>power area
Roundtime: 6 sec.

Ranger:

>> power area
You can't sense anything about the immediate area.
Roundtime: 8 sec.
Re: Raise Power Bug 10/29/2016 11:24 PM CDT
Area spells take more skill to sense. At least 200, but might be more depending on the spell. My Empath can sense Raise Power, his or others cast, with no issues other than the bugged messaging of only seeing the duration as 'many roisaen' when it is longer than 20 minutes.
Re: Raise Power Bug 10/29/2016 11:47 PM CDT
Hmmm. That may be it then. I was comparing a 140ish MM and 70ish necro to a 30th circle empath.
Re: Raise Power Bug 01/21/2017 11:37 AM CST
I just noticed that the duration message has been fixed!

>You sense the Raise Power spell in the area, which will last for about thirty roisaen.

Thank you to who ever fixed it!!