Guardian Spirit 08/09/2016 11:11 PM CDT
Would it be possible to get a toggle to turn off their throwing star attack? Most of the time they don't even throw it at the target they are facing and it just wastes an attack they could be making, causing them to kill even slow than they already do. Thanks!
Re: Guardian Spirit 11/10/2016 12:04 AM CST
Couple of Guardian Spirit questions. What exactly does pumping more mana into the spell do for a warrior? I'm told their skill is based off of the Empath's TM, so how does more mana change this? Also, does the TM Mastery feat increase the power of the warrior? Is the skill of the warrior based off of base ranks? Wondering if a nice Substratum scroll would be beneficial to making my warrior stronger.
Re: Guardian Spirit 11/10/2016 05:21 AM CST
>>Mage-Warrior: What exactly does pumping more mana into the spell do for a warrior? I'm told their skill is based off of the Empath's TM, so how does more mana change this?

Short answer: the strength of a warrior is primarily determined by the caster's TM ranks, but the amount of mana you use also plays a role.

Long answer: the warrior's offensive and defensive ranks are a percentage of your TM ranks: the more mana you put into the spell, the higher the percentage. At minimum prep, your warrior will have defenses of 110% of your TM ranks and offenses of 95%. When you cap the spell, its defenses are 125% of your TM ranks and offenses of about 105%.

>>Mage-Warrior: Also, does the TM Mastery feat increase the power of the warrior? Is the skill of the warrior based off of base ranks?

Targeted mastery does not affect the strength of the warrior; I assume it uses base TM ranks.

However, utility mastery will let you put more mana into the spell (and thereby increase the power of your warrior) than your ranks would otherwise allow.

"Empathy doesn't make people nice." --GM Armifer

Empath new player guide: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Empath_new_player_guide

Empath hunting ladder: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Empath_hunting_ladder