Crafting buffs 12/22/2015 02:28 PM CST
As a lore primary guild, I am hoping that empaths get access to a few good crafting buffs. Looking at the proposed trader list, they are getting a few that theme well with their guild. I'm curious what would theme well for empaths. It seems that alchemy is already in the works which is good. What other ones could we get? I'm thinking outfitting and engineering sound more along the lines of the guild. Any chance on getting these to happen?
Re: Crafting buffs 12/22/2015 02:31 PM CST
A poll was taken, they let you hunt instead.

j/k

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Crafting buffs 12/22/2015 02:47 PM CST
The problem is less "Would this lore skill fit Empaths more?" and more "How would a Empath lore buff look conceptually?"

I'm not against making one, I just haven't put any of the necessary thought into it.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino
Re: Crafting buffs 12/22/2015 03:55 PM CST
You could always make a "lock in your Link so you can leave the presence of the other person and take it with you" spell, and just let that take care of it :P

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor
Re: Crafting buffs 04/04/2016 08:05 AM CDT
It would tap in to the ambient skills of the folks meandering around the areas to buff XXX skill (castable like sanc pattern).

If possible in have it scale to a lower power the further you get away from a population center and have it be at its most powerful when cast in or just outside of a crafting hall for the specific skill you are trying to buff.