first aid woes 06/23/2007 10:25 PM CDT
I'm not sure if this is the place to be posting this or not, but recently I've switched from using a shortie and arm worn light shield, to a parry stick and tower shield for hunting purposes, and I discovered something a little bit annoying. Even with a high degree of first aid skill, one can never tend a bolt with less then a 10 second roundtime, and one can never tend a bolt or arrow one handed. To me this seems silly. Surely if your skilled enough, with enough practice you should be able to remove an arrow or bolt with one hand, and in less then 10 seconds? I mean if you can stop a gushing fountain coming from someones chest with a roll of gauze and some duct tape surely that shouldnt be so tough? Just wondering if theres any logic behind that, thanks!
Re: first aid woes 06/28/2007 06:56 AM CDT
>>I'm not sure if this is the place to be posting this or not, but recently I've switched from using a shortie and arm worn light shield, to a parry stick and tower shield for hunting purposes, and I discovered something a little bit annoying. Even with a high degree of first aid skill, one can never tend a bolt with less then a 10 second roundtime, and one can never tend a bolt or arrow one handed. To me this seems silly. Surely if your skilled enough, with enough practice you should be able to remove an arrow or bolt with one hand, and in less then 10 seconds? I mean if you can stop a gushing fountain coming from someones chest with a roll of gauze and some duct tape surely that shouldnt be so tough? Just wondering if theres any logic behind that, thanks!<<

see your problem is the duct tape... duct tape can make most anything easier. Because duct tape has no practical application to pulling a bolt out of you since it is more geared towards keeping things in you, obviously you need two hands to pull something out.

>assist request to bug Reexa for no good reason whatsoever
>assist position
You are number 1 in the premium assist queue.

SEND[Reexa] Boohiss!

>snicker
You snicker.
Re: first aid woes 06/28/2007 11:14 AM CDT

-Vagrant Clemency Apollonia, Caretaker

SEND[Reexa] :::whine::: go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy