Hisan 10/12/2005 07:16 PM CDT
I didn't attend Simucon so I'm wondering whether or not raw forms of hisan are on the horizon?

Honestly, I'll trade raw cebi, or cebi altogether in trade for raw hisan. Please please?

---
-Clemency
---
"Put your head up to my heart, hear me live and follow suit, this will all be over soon, it's gonna hurt a little." -Emberghost
Re: Hisan 10/12/2005 07:17 PM CDT
Yes...that would be sooper

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing.
~~~
Join The Fallen!
Hisan and Cebi 10/20/2008 03:46 AM CDT
What's with the insane price hike on Hisan Salve and Cebi Root from Neesa in Tiger Clan? Is this a seasonal thing that I've just never noticed?

They've gone up like 2-4 silver each, and the percentage you can barter down for is significantly less. This happened sometime between this morning and now.

=\

-Thief Clemency Tulisar'Chirloa
Re: Hisan and Cebi 10/20/2008 03:49 AM CDT
I posted too soon.

After, I bought 2-3 the base price dropped back to the normal price I'm used to. It didn't just do it suddenly, each one I bought dropped the price a little more.

I can now barter down to the price I'm used to as well.

Weird.

-Thief Clemency Tulisar'Chirloa
Re: Hisan and Cebi 10/20/2008 03:57 AM CDT
Sounds like you tried to buy something at that shop without having enough coin in the recent past. They'll usually kick you out of the shop and then will only sell to you at inflated prices for a while when that happens.

-Evran

"Constitutions are meant to protect minorities -- not to take rights away from people." - Bruce Bastian
Re: Hisan and Cebi 10/20/2008 10:28 AM CDT
It's the economy! With grass prices the way they are, it costs more to transport goods to shops, and ultimately those higher grass prices are passed on to the consumer.

Life is too short to drink cheap beer.
Re: Hisan and Cebi 10/20/2008 10:52 AM CDT
Just steal them like I do. :)
Re: Hisan and Cebi 10/20/2008 10:56 AM CDT
It takes relatively little (not even 150ish) stealing to nab multiples of even the most expensive herbs, so I too support shoplifting.

Rev. Reene

A drunken cleric says, "Huldah. He is one mean poker player, I hear."
A drunken cleric says, "He cheats, of course."
A drunken cleric says, "Phelimmm. He doesn't cheat. Stupid, if you ask me."
Re: Hisan and Cebi 10/20/2008 07:58 PM CDT
<<It takes relatively little (not even 150ish) stealing to nab multiples of even the most expensive herbs, so I too support shoplifting.

I started taking two scar herbs at a time at 90 ranks of stealing using a capped shadows and four scar herbs not long after.

- Player of Foresee