Quest? 01/20/2005 12:21 PM CST
I would like to see an alchemy/empathy/herbology type quest that you can go on at XX circle where you can go apprentice under some great name in recent history to learn how to make XX rare salve/herb or learn XX rare empathic ability or make XX potion to turn someone green when they drink it, etc... or something like that. Basically, a guild/profession-type quest where you get some kind of random (not world shaking) ability. Kinda like clerics have quests that they do at X circle, only a little bit more flexible. Maybe have it give you a special title or something at the end along with your new ability. Something to kinda set the dedicated Empaths apart from the others. Don't make it quick to accomplish either. Maybe make it something akin to the length of time it took to get the shift quest before there were walkthroughs for it.

Souv

manipulate friendship maid
>
A bar maid is not interested in your manipulations at this time. Perhaps later...
Re: Quest? 01/20/2005 01:12 PM CST
In general, adding more quests into the life of the empath is something that Obseden and I are both interested in. Your specific example may end up falling more in line with how careers will be developed; I'm not really sure at this point.

It's something we'll have to look at when careers get developed.

GM Reexa

Re: Quest? 01/21/2005 06:03 AM CST
Hey I'm not picky... I've had what... one guild quest in my life? (two if you cound trying to find someone to teach me manipulate when there were only about 4 people who could do it) I'll take anything!

Souv

manipulate friendship maid
>
A bar maid is not interested in your manipulations at this time. Perhaps later...