100th update? 03/30/2019 11:03 PM CDT

Hey guys! Just wondering if there has been any rumbling on us getting a 100th circle ability soonish. Anyone heard? Any idea what it might encompass? Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this question, just within crawling distance, so I'm getting eager!

Thanks
Re: 100th update? 03/31/2019 06:42 AM CDT
I thought the design philosophy moved away from '100th level' capstone type abilities, years and years ago?
Re: 100th update? 03/31/2019 07:30 AM CDT
<< Just wondering if there has been any rumbling on us getting [anything at all] soonish.>>

There's been a couple of spells mentioned in passing as sort of "things they'd like to do at some point", but that's about it I think. I'm not aware of any new abilities slotted for 100th or any other circle being in the works. "Empathy" is going to be old enough to get its driver's license in a couple of months, and it still hasn't covered any new ground whatsoever since it made the switch from "Transference", so I'm not inclined to hold my breath :/

<<I thought the design philosophy moved away from '100th level' capstone type abilities, years and years ago?>>

Plus there's that.

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor
Re: 100th update? 03/31/2019 09:42 AM CDT

thanks for the reply guys! I had heard rumors of "plans for higher level abilities" since we have like 70+ circles of nothing (considering hodierna is circle 80). I guess reduction is something, but thats a skill based thing. Oh well.

thanks for the reply guys!