Mid-Game Stat Allocation 05/03/2017 02:42 PM CDT
Hi everybody.

I'm approaching 100th and I've got most of my stats, barring wisdom, to a place I can provide great service without any real stress.

Strength : 45 +7 Reflex : 46 +2
Agility : 45 +7 Charisma : 35
Discipline : 56 +6 Wisdom : 36 +2
Intelligence : 40 +10 Stamina : 55 +11

After I get Wisdom to 40 I'm thinking about focusing on a single stat. I don't know if this is advantageous or not. I hunt frequently and tend to provide as much help during an invasion as I can (triage for the most part). As S'kra, I was thinking about focusing on Reflex but was considering splitting between reflex and stamina. I keep all of my buffs up as much as possible and with Unity Link and FOC I barely touch concentration with healing.

Looking for some advice on what's worked best for a combat-heavy, fast-healer without regen. I don't really need to augment combat stats with my current weapon set and I generally hunt within my Warrior's skill as that is very close to my combat skill.

Appreciate reading this and I'm considering all strategies to foster my path of combat-heavy, fast-healer.

Thank you.

Syllanthis
Re: Mid-Game Stat Allocation 05/03/2017 06:19 PM CDT
If you're using high balanced weapons, agility will help best with your offense. For high suitability weapons, you want strength.

For general defensiveness, it's hard to be reflexes. Unless you're wearing heavier armors and shields, in which case I suggest a combo of discipline, stamina, and strength for defense.

If you're sneaky, you want to focus agility and discipline.

Stamina is mostly only useful for a handful of very specific saving throws (fortitude), and allows you to suffer more devastating wounds (with really high stamina even the gnarliest of bleeders aren't that big of a problem.)

So really it just depends on your game plan. If you're lightweight armor/weapons, go for an agility/reflex/discipline build. If you're heavyweight, go for strength/stamina/discipline. If you're in the middleweight (heavier chainmails, for instance) you may want to just keep things balanced.
Re: Mid-Game Stat Allocation 05/03/2017 06:25 PM CDT
Sorry for double-posting, but ...

If you want to play into your natural strengths as a S'kra Mur, you'd focus a bit more on strength and reflex. This suggests wearing lighter armors (to maximize the benefits of reflex) and using high suitability weapons (for your higher strength.) A good two-hander or a nice and heavy one-hander, light or chain armor, and your choice of shield (being armor tertiary, probably a small shield.)
Re: Mid-Game Stat Allocation 05/04/2017 06:14 AM CDT
Thanks for the advice. My current weapon set is cutlass, bastard sword, hhr'ata, throwing club, allarh, brawling. The clubs are max weight kertig and the cutlass is just steel but ground for edge and suitability. The bastard sword is the only light weapon I really have (lighter than the cutlass) and it is setup for balance as it is older than I am. I wear cloth and lumium sleeves with a lumium sipar. I figured on staying with str, ref, and I'm training stealth also so your input is well received.