A few spells I'd like to see 04/21/2017 10:16 PM CDT
- A reskinned version of EF that drains vitality instead of spirit. It can be used to feed mana or spirit for ourselves or another by sacrificing our own blood to do it. I don't know the lore behind it, but I see it as sort of a purfication of blood into a magical elixir.

- A heavy TM spell that summoned a party while Guardian spirit is out. Maybe bring back the coleplexy and other creature types. Make them last only 1-5 minutes, but they would go crazy on the room while they're up. The melee warrior we have would be the only one we could control. The rest would mechanically act like manipulated creatures, except that when the warrior did something they would mimic the move.

- A counter-attack type spell. Make your opponent's body betray them, and they take damage when they try to attack instead of attacking.

- A mental link type spell. You can link with your guardian spirit or maybe even another adventurer. When they use a weapon or dodge a blow, you learn as if you did the same.

- A spell to force a link on another player. Contests debilitation and lets you drain a little skill over long distances.

- A spawn generation spell for undead or living.

- A spawn limiting spell. No more than 2 or 3 creatures can spawn in an area.

- A growth spell. Make everything foragable in a room it's cast on.

- A metaspell to remove the fatigue hit for using raise power.

- Attunement regenration spell. Self-cast, pulsing. Requires being in a natural room when it pulses.

More manipulates. Manipulating area to create an awaken forest type attack.