Constanze 09/03/2016 10:27 AM CDT
So, Constanze removed someone today but the only 2 empaths in the Infirmary didn't request the removal. A third empath, however, did go into Constanze's room just before it happened; but the victim doesn't know that third empath and, thus, couldn't think of a reason for being removed. At first I thought it was a prior removal request that was still in effect, so Constanze was upholding the ban. However, the victim said it was the first time that had ever happened. The victim also has no outrage, so only conclusion we came to is that the third empath did it. I noticed, though, that Constanze merely said something to the victim. The last removal I saw, I could've sworn she dragged them out or brandished knitting needles -- something more violent. Are there multiple removal wordings with different reasons behind them? Log below with names and script calls redacted:

You put your pestle in your canvas backpack.
>
You get a sieve from inside your canvas backpack.

SUSPECT? just arrived.

>
You slowly filter some unfinished nemoih ungent through your sieve and toss away the accumulated debris.
Roundtime: 11 sec.

You need another catalyst material to continue crafting some unfinished nemoih ungent. You believe you can just pour or put it inside the mortar and continue crushing the unfinished remedy inside.

[Ingredients can be added by putting them with the unfinished item and continuing to craft.]
R>
Encumbrance : None
R>
SUSPECT? went through a dark mahogany door.

R> l
[Empaths' Guild, Infirmary]
Cool washed white walls compose the wide room that serves as the working grounds for The Crossing's Empaths. The windows have been cracked open to let in cool air, but the copper tang of blood still spikes the taste of every inhalation, and the spice of fears, hopes, and worries lace every exhalation.
You also see an azure eucalyptus tree, a dark mahogany door, a large white cabinet and a bucket of viscous gloop.
Also here: PLAYER1, PLAYER2, REMOVALVICTIM and SECONDEMPATH.
Obvious exits: east.

You put your sieve in your canvas backpack.
>
You get a pestle from inside your canvas backpack.
>
PLAYER1 swaggers east.

You need another catalyst material to continue crafting some unfinished nemoih ungent. You believe you can just pour or put it inside the mortar and continue crushing the unfinished remedy inside.

[Ingredients can be added by putting them with the unfinished item and continuing to craft.]
>

>
You get a massive coal nugget from inside your canvas backpack.

You vigorously rub the nugget alongside the mortar to scrape some shavings into the mixture.
>
You put your nugget in your canvas backpack.

>
You get a sieve from inside your canvas backpack.
>
Cascading points of rutilant light swirl around SECONDEMPATH like sparks dancing up from a blazing fire.
>
Constanze strides into the area, looking stern and somewhat annoyed.

Catching REMOVALVICTIM's eye, Constanze smiles at her disarmingly, the crow's feet around her dark eyes crinkling. REMOVALVICTIM's face betrays her confusion for a moment, before Constanze leans toward her and asks her a question. REMOVALVICTIM nods vigorously at Constanze before wandering off.

Constanze nods briskly, then walks back toward the sitting room once more.

That tool does not seem suitable for that task.
>

You put your sieve in your canvas backpack.
>
Re: Constanze 09/03/2016 11:53 AM CDT
What do you mean by no prior outrage and what was the question Constanze asked?

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Constanze 09/03/2016 01:40 PM CDT
The message for the removal does depend on the reason for the removal.

Melete
Nature, it seems, is the popular name
for milliards and milliards and milliards
of particles playing their infinite game
of billiards and billiards and billiards.
Re: Constanze 09/03/2016 06:47 PM CDT
Thanks, Melete. That leaves me more curious as the reason for the removals seemed to be same: player-initiated.