Tuesday Tidings 198 - New Empath Titles 12/05/2023 08:06 PM CST
Happy Tuesday!

I have just rolled out 58 new Empath titles, which are listed below in order of difficulty. (Each title also has a Thief pretend version.)

While many of the new titles do have empathy requirements (if thematically appropriate), I wanted to offer some titles that weren’t just “empathy plus a token amount of another skill.” In particular, I wanted to include some titles using skills and spells that are not represented in the existing set of Empath titles.

New titles: Ray of Peace, Pacifist, Enervator, Amputator, Blunt Traumatizer, Alfar Companion, Quack, Traveling Doctor, Sawbones, Life's Enforcer, Fury's Touch, Pestilent Touch, Merchant Empath, Perseverant, Sunraiser, Will Breaker, Hodierna's Hoof, Hodierna's Horn, Lifeblade, Asketi's Fang, Exsanguinator, Faebound, Releaser, Hemopath, Wound Thief, Vela'Tohr Caretaker, Albreda's Succor, Hodierna's Bulwark, Hand of Fury, Teaching Physician, Warrior Empath, Hand of Pestilence, Empathic Fury, Addersworn, Pain Wraith, Death Defier, Bearer of Agonies, Bloodthirsty, Renewer, Dawn's Renewer, Master Manipulator, Sublime Mender, Vela'Tohr Cultivator, Bioexorcist, Bioethicist, Bioengineer, Bloodsmith, Bloodtailor, Bioalchemist, Subsumer, Asketian Harvester, Bioenchanter, Bioenchantress, Hemomancer, Empathic Horticulturist, Empathic Botanist, Everhealer, and Avatar of Life

GM Cordulia

This message was originally posted in The Empaths, Empath Guild Title Suggestions. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/13/120/907/view/600