IT WAS A BLOODY COUP! 12/08/2010 08:17 PM CST
GM Melete ambushed me on my way to the Empath Advocate office today. She slaughtered me with her OP avenger and left me dead in the middle of the street where I got run over by a caravan three times before someone finally came and dragged me away.

While I was waiting for a drag and raise, she broke into my office, changed the locks, and installed a new nameplate. Now no one will listen to me when I say it's my job!

I can hear her cackling maniacally through the door. I bet her feet are on my desk, too.

(Please welcome GM Melete as the new Empath Advocate. I hope she has as much fun in store for you as she did for me!)

~ Lyneya
Re: IT WAS A BLOODY COUP! 12/08/2010 08:19 PM CST
Ua ha ha ha ha!

I mean, hello. Reports you may have heard of a bloody coup are somewhat exaggerated. It's true that an avenger was seen in the area, but ask anyone, I was helping an old lady across the street at the time. I have to say, the gigantic EMPATH ADVOCATE desk is pretty sweet though. Now that we've got that out of the way...

I am very excited to be the new Empath advocate -- I adore this guild and I am looking forward to continuing in the direction the guild has lately been going in. I've been working closely with GM Lyneya and I share her visions for the guild.

There are a number of Empath projects already on my plate, and I have plans for many more. I have always been an avid reader of the forums, so I've definitely been watching things here and I hope to make sure the Empath guild is fun and enjoyable for Empaths of every stripe.

Melete
<Raesh>: How did they let you on staff again?
Re: IT WAS A BLOODY COUP! 12/09/2010 10:10 AM CST
Man, and I just sent my monthly tithe to Lyneya. Now I have to track down that bloody page.

(Welcome Melete!)

Helje
DragonRealms Board Monitor