New Empath Ability: Perceive Health Self 08/27/2010 10:29 PM CDT
Good evening!

I have just released a new ability for Empaths of all skill levels, perceive health self. The command to use this ability is PERCEIVE HEALTH SELF. Note that the word is self, and not your character's name. You can see the documentation by inputting PERCEIVE HEALTH SELF HELP.

Perceive health self is a utility that is meant to allow Empaths to sense the entirety of their own wounds. It takes the data an Empath would get if they could use the diagnostic touch utility on themselves, and displays it for them. It will display the health information in the familiar window if you have one, in the main window highlighted, if not, just like TOUCH does currently.

This ability doesn't teach anything -- it's meant purely as a quality of life sort of thing. It's mainly geared toward lower level Empaths, but I hope it shall be somewhat useful to all of you.

Please post here if you notice any oddities. And of course, as always, the BUG command is great.

I'll be sure to roll this into TF in the next few days, if nothing catches on fire or explodes.

Melete
Full fathom five thy father lies;
Of his bones are coral made;
Those are pearls that were his eyes:
Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

This message was originally posted in The Empaths, Responses to GM/Official Announcements. To discuss the above follow the link below.

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=23&topic=2&message=4600