Szrael 07/15/2009 11:52 PM CDT
Just wanted to say thank you for following me from Crossing guild where you healed me, all the way to Rossmans, where you asked if I needed anything else. It meant a lot to me. And I really appreciated it.

Asterid

Also, please remember to watch the conflicts ~Sidatura
Re: Szrael 12/31/2009 01:41 AM CST
I gotta say, as someone who will never join the PHA or inquisition, Szrael has done a kickass job as an empath and in character roleplayer developing the PHA. I like the PHA in the game, very good work. I will never join, not my thing, but I am very darn impressed.
As for the inquisition, mixed feelings, but I think it has been roleplayed well, though not by all, killing someone for having a belt knife was over the top. Good job over all on the inquisition. I look forward to opposing you. I am so going to kill you Szrael, fear the shock rewrite. Heck I might even kill you before that, but those methods just are not fun to me anymore. Hmmm Caelumia maybe, but you are getting the sword.

Player of Frediwyn.
Re: Szrael 12/31/2009 01:51 AM CST
Oh, I do not fear the shock rewrite! I will welcome my character's death at the hands of every Empath she has ever annoyed, multiple times over, just to see it come to fruition.

Seriously. Shock rewrite, and you can all kill Szrael as many times as you want, or at least, as many times as you can . Promise. <g>

She is also open so I was sort of surprised that more people aren't jumping on the let's-kill-Szrael train. It just adds to her bonfire o' crazy and makes more fun for me.

I am glad other people are having fun with all this stuff too. It's definitely a time of very rich events, and I am really glad to be playing right now!

-- Player of Szrael --

(12:09:15 AM) catman: every time i find someone that has calm as their default speech emote, my first reaction is to try and make them angry
Re: Szrael 12/31/2009 01:52 AM CST
I'm innocent.

I swear.

Rev. Reene

"The Philosophers are all about freeing themselves from the shackles of mortality. And pants." - Armifer
Re: Szrael 12/31/2009 07:38 AM CST
Someone mind telling me what PHA is an acronym for?

"I hate you so much right now." -GM Armifer
Re: Szrael 12/31/2009 08:44 AM CST
Professional Healers Association
Re: Szrael 01/01/2010 08:13 AM CST
I just want to throw out there that Szrael is not the "leader" of the PHA. I've heard that rumor a lot lately, and a lot of it from non-IC sources.

If you're really curious, you should check out the site: www.empathunion.com

Szrael is still my hero. <3 you crazy lizard-lady.

Martyr Saedelthorp firmly commands you to leave. You feel compelled to comply...
Re: Szrael 01/01/2010 12:35 PM CST
>>I just want to throw out there that Szrael is not the "leader" of the PHA.

She is a co-founder, though. And I think the only one of us 3 still actively playing our empaths. So technically, she is the senior member. Good thing the PHA doesn't have any true structure.

I will continue to get blunter on this topic until people get the message or my posts contain enough profanity to be removed. - Armifer on stupid Necros
Re: Szrael 01/02/2010 04:43 PM CST
Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. It's a duck!
Re: Szrael 01/05/2010 02:33 PM CST
>>And I think the only one of us 3 still actively playing our empaths. So technically, she is the senior member. Good thing the PHA doesn't have any true structure.

I'm kinda in a "sick of DR" thing that's slowly been happening. I want to play Ohana sometimes, but man life is kicking me in the face repeatedly and every time I get up, I get smacked down again.

I do think the PHA needs to stir the pot though. Hmm. . .

You drop some gum.

Jaedren picks up some dirt-coated gum.

Jaedren begins chewing the gum.

Jaedren suddenly fades away.

You say, "Oh gross."