To Heartsfyre, you horribly... 01/30/2008 01:07 AM CST
....wonderful Empath. I praise thee for encouraging and organizing the Empaths and their friends in getting into the fields every Sunday at 7ish and field healing the day away. Thank you!

" -We draw our ability from Elanthia, from the soil, water, and wind. We do what the gods cannot, we give life before death has a chance to rip it away"
-Guildleader Dagreth Rendarak-
http://www.thealder.net

Lanita
Re: To Heartsfyre, you horribly... 01/30/2008 10:13 AM CST
This is far to cuddly and huggly.

Therefore -

Purehand is the worst empath ever. He's horrible at healing and only is good for leaving and letting his avenger loose on the people at Willow Walk.

Renegade Empath Raudhan just arrived.

A cutthroat gasps, "I can't get UP!"

A shadoweaver breathlessly whispers, "Raudhan, come dance with me!"
Re: To Heartsfyre, you horribly... 01/31/2008 08:28 AM CST
>>Purehand is the worst empath ever. He's horrible at healing and only is good for leaving and letting his avenger loose on the people at Willow Walk.<<

Seconded, although somehow Annael still likes him, who knows why.

and by the way I LOL'ed at the title of this thread

~Villya
Re: To Heartsfyre, you horribly... 01/31/2008 10:27 AM CST
Thank god malpractice doesn't have its place in the DR justice system.

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.
Re: To Heartsfyre, you horribly... 02/01/2008 12:55 PM CST
>>Thank god malpractice doesn't have its place in the DR justice system.<<

Haha, yeah because if it did, I think me and you would be spending alot of time with the DR justice system

~Villya

"I'm not going to call an Ambulence this time because if I do you won't learn anything!"-Brian Griffin, Family Guy
Re: To Heartsfyre, you horribly...AKA Purehand Got Punked 02/01/2008 12:59 PM CST
>
Purehand gets some petrified vertebrae from inside his patched backpack.
>
Purehand tosses five of his petrified vertebrae into the air and starts to juggle them. He begins with a simple, smooth crossover pattern, and then starts tossing every third one over his shoulder and catching it behind his back. Purehand keeps going for a while, a look of concentration on his face, then brings everything to a graceful stop.
>arrange purehand hair 7
You fiddle with Purehand's hair until it is arranged in ringlets.
>
You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.
>"Bwahaha..
You say, "Bwahaha.."

~Villya

All I'm going to say, is that I have nothing but disappointment all around, and no, it's not about the shifting.

"I'm not going to call an Ambulence this time because if I do you won't learn anything!"-Brian Griffin, Family Guy