Muspari Leeches 02/01/2005 06:14 PM CST
I know alot of folks complained when leeches were down tweaked. I just want to say I have tested this the past couple days and have come to conclude that it isn't all that bad. I play very little, about two hours a day tops. Sometimes more. However, with a little over 250 in empathy I am gaining about a rank a day in leeches. I can get to very muddled in little time, and have very few wounds. Where if I were healing someone it would take major wounds and a lot of extra time to heal myself to get my mind there. I know alot of people do not like it because there are not alot of people there, but it is a great to get the empathy that we work so hard otherwise for.

Just thought I would share that. I think the sandpit should fill back up. It was a great thing for us, and I believe we are neglecting it!!!

Hoping to see you all there!

Re: Muspari Leeches 02/01/2005 06:23 PM CST
I really like it up there too. About 6 weeks ago Nausikaa took a group of us up and taught a teaching class while we wandered about in there. It was awesome. It's very worthwhile especially if there is a group of us. Field trip?

Purehand is dead and in no condition to continue teaching you.

~Purehand
Re: Muspari Leeches 02/01/2005 08:02 PM CST
>>About 6 weeks ago Nausikaa took a group of us up and taught a teaching class while we wandered about in there.

Yeah, it's nice. My Empath spent a while up there recently too. Nice getting away from the bustle of the city, although no one was ever there while I was around. I left after getting 50 ranks in Animal Lore.

Killing you softly with his song,
- Stormsinger Shavay

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
- Arthur O'Shaughnessy
Re: Muspari Leeches 02/01/2005 08:27 PM CST
Just give me a day and time and my moonie friend can gate us all from Theren. Field trip sounds great!
Re: Muspari Leeches 02/01/2005 08:46 PM CST
I loves me a moongate.

Purehand is dead and in no condition to continue teaching you.

~Purehand
Re: Muspari Leeches 02/02/2005 12:30 AM CST
Hey, let's take a field trip then. I'd be happy to lead and teach....

It's the animal lore that I'm after! Woo hoo! I like just-for-fun ranks.

Amo

>Freedom isn't Free -- Please Pray for the Troops.

Get shifted at Amori's Place--> http://home.sprintmail.com/~hopebuilt

and also, the Empathic Alliance--> http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/Coalition.html