A warm praise... 01/21/2004 05:14 PM CST
During the attack of Riverhaven a couple nights past, I took a couple nasty shots from an orc clan-chieftan and fell unconscious, dying. Were it not for a quick drag and the wonderful empathic touch of Raudhan, I most surely would have died. I have been searching for you m'lady but have yet to see your face again, so if you read this I again give you my most heartfelt thanks, and know that you are a shining light and a wonderful example to those in your guild.

-Lt. Alaxndr
"A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His words speak only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."
Re: A warm praise... 01/22/2004 02:12 AM CST
>During the attack of Riverhaven a couple nights past, I took a couple nasty shots from an orc clan-chieftan and fell unconscious, dying. Were it not for a quick drag and the wonderful empathic touch of Raudhan, I most surely would have died. I have been searching for you m'lady but have yet to see your face again, so if you read this I again give you my most heartfelt thanks, and know that you are a shining light and a wonderful example to those in your guild.< [Lt. Alaxndr]

Thank you for the kind words Alaxndr. It's very much appreciated. I was doing what I could to help the efforts, as well as multiple other empaths and the ODS Bard who was assisting with mana, and helping you was part of my task at that time. That night showed a lot of promise for Riverhaven in the impending times of conflict. With Temple Triage working as well as it did that night, so many people working together...I was glad to be one among the many helpers, and optimistic of the future to come.

Shadow Healer Raudhan S'il-Softuch, Urban Ranger at Large

WANTED DEAD: Wir Dinego. Said critter killed an empath.

>
You've gained a new rank in foraging.
>