Lachmates - New Hara Construct 02/09/2011 10:00 PM CST
Just an update on the new Hara constructs.. they are in the southernmost part of Seord Fal, on the sandbar - you have to go all the way south.

Appears to be multiple sizes...

The large appears to cap out in the mid 200's, I wasn't learning with weapons around 300. Weapons in the 150-200 range were learning great. I couldn't even scuff them with brawling so it appears they are resistant to it.

No special attacks.

They drop coins, gems, boxes, treasure.

It can be very difficult to get around this area if you aren't a good swimmer, so be prepared for that.

>desc lach
Resembling nothing more than an ambulatory rubbish heap, the large lachmate is covered in leaves and other trash. Small extensions of the ooze within form feelers that allow it to grab at its surroundings.
Re: Lachmates - New Hara Construct 02/09/2011 10:21 PM CST
Did you have any brawling gear on? Curious if it's just the default blunt brawling, and something with puncture or slice might do damage.

DRPrime - Celeres Turrance
DRPrime - NecroUnknown
Re: Lachmates - New Hara Construct 02/09/2011 11:03 PM CST
Tried with and without brawling gear.
Re: Lachmates - New Hara Construct 02/10/2011 10:22 AM CST
So these guys fit between Shard Gargs and Clay Constructs, Asrea?

Very encouraging to see more constructs coming out.

~ Purehand
Re: Lachmates - New Hara Construct 02/10/2011 02:13 PM CST
>So these guys fit between Shard Gargs and Clay Constructs, Asrea?

I'd say that's spot on. They seem to teach weapons into the early 200's and no nasty flying shards.
Re: Lachmates - New Hara Construct 02/10/2011 03:03 PM CST
What level of swimming are we talking here? 150? 200? more?
Re: Lachmates - New Hara Construct 02/10/2011 03:39 PM CST
I'd say 200+ on the safe side. With 209 + some stat boosters I ran into some spots that I couldn't swim north. But the area is easy enough to get out of by swimming south. So technically you could have less than 200 and hunt there, but it might get annoying if you have to swim against the current.
Re: Lachmates - New Hara Construct 02/10/2011 03:52 PM CST
It's managable at lower levels.. I have terrible swimming skills <100 and I have been able to hunt there okay. Avoid spots where there is a south exit, that's where the current is strongest. I still can't get past the first room in lachmates though.

>But the area is easy enough to get out of by swimming south. So technically you could have less than 200 and hunt there, but it might get annoying if you have to swim against the current.

This. On the plus side, I'm getting a ton of swimming in by hanging here.
Re: Lachmates - New Hara Construct 02/11/2011 07:59 PM CST
Is there a shop that sells floaties?

- Illcram

Please rephrase that command.