Barghest:1 Avenger: 0 07/05/2010 08:39 PM CDT
Driving in like an adept combatant, a shaggy black barghest slices wide at a pure white alfar avenger.

A pure white alfar avenger repulses most of the teeth with a black blade. The teeth lands a light hit that barely punctures the skin on the upper chest causing a slight welt!

A pure white alfar avenger shrieks and licks its wounds, then gestures. Sparkling blue motes dart around it as it transforms into a deep cerulean butterfly that takes to the skies and flutters away.

The shaggy black barghest begins to advance on you!

You scream!

- Illcram The Evil Empath

Please rephrase that command.
Re: Barghest:1 Avenger: 0 07/06/2010 03:26 AM CDT
Best log I've read in a long time. I can't stop laughing as I see you screaming at the butterfly flitting away! lol :)
Re: Barghest:1 Avenger: 0 07/06/2010 09:51 AM CDT
Was this a normal barg or one of the nasty night time ones? Surely the latter and not the former for the mighty Illcram avenger, right?

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.-Armifer

I don't think we ever take the training wheels off as players or gamemasters.-Inauri
Re: Barghest:1 Avenger: 0 07/06/2010 10:47 AM CDT
i hate it when something "barely punctures" my avenger and it whimps out and runs away....

( want to heal avengers please and thank you )
Re: Barghest:1 Avenger: 0 07/06/2010 05:38 PM CDT
<<Was this a normal barg or one of the nasty night time ones?

It was the daytime one. I know it was daytime because I hadn't started drinking yet. Plus I didn't die. Right away.

- Illcram The Evil Empath

Please rephrase that command.