A return! 08/07/2006 12:16 PM CDT
Hi, guys.

Anyone miss me? No?

I'm back, perhaps temporarily -- I'm starting a new job this fall, teaching at an inner-city elementary school, but I have time off now, and so here I am.

If anyone wants to appraise me of Empath-related changes, please do. I read some of the boards (gods, never realized how many folders I used to have on ignore), but I haven't actually been playing around much of yet.

In any case, Laril is back, and it seems like there's some good stuff for Empaths coming down the pike so Hurrah Reexa and Obseden. I look forward to trying things out and breaking them. :)

~Laril
Re: A return! 08/07/2006 07:23 PM CDT
Starting with the most recent news, FOCUS has been changed to allow us to check concentration without all the other stuff INFO has (Dart/Ssra are busy tearing up Magic 2.1 into Magic 3.0 and have also released The Ways for the MMs.)

Dunno if you were still hanging around when Lethargy was first released, but it's back now. It's a lot more potent than first released, but you still can only drop people down to a max of %50 fatigue (the good news is that all the other effects of the spell).

Umm, NB and the consent issues surrounding it have been clarified. It's still greek to me, though, mostly because I don't yet qualify for the spell.

Shifting and Features have been pushed back, but this may have occurred before you left. I seem to recall a new estimate being Q3 or Q4, but I'm probably wrong on that (although I don't recall any "don't expect it before then or anytime this year" kind of update either).

I seem to recall Reexa saying anatomy charts were looming close? That thread was more of the same ol' "are we there yet?" kind of questions, so I didn't really pay much attention.

Other than that, I don't recall much anything else empath-related.

J'Lo, no that other one
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html